32

" Daddyy....... Please don't leave me... Daddyy.....I don't you want to leave me ... Daddyy... " Tae whispered in low sound to a white pillow which she is hugging hard ..!

Tae knows that she is an employee here and she is working for him.. but at some point she broke the rules of her heart...! She listened to what her heart said..! She just can't the digest they fact that Yoongi said..!

Tae : Daddy.... I'm alone in this forest... I don't know where to go next... !! Pls don't leave me Daddy...

Jk : I have to go Tae... I'm not belonged here.. ! You are not belonged here...we must leave each other...

Tae clutched on to his white shirt....!

Tae : daddy... I'm afraid.... I'm afraid of snakes and foxes . they'll kill me... ! Don't go daddyy...

Jk hugged her and kissed her cheeks good bye..

Jk : Am sorry bub... Bye ...  Good bye ...!!

Tae hugged him more tighter than before..

Tae : noo.. noo.. nooo...don't leave me... Daddy...daddy...daddyyy....

Tae : DAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..........!! 😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

Tae was awake from the nightmare.. Hobiya switched on the lights in the room.. tae was sweating very much and she is breathing very hard.

Hobi : Tae... Sweetie....what hapnned..!!

Tae : Mm nothing Unnie...

Hobi poured some water inaglass and gave her to drink...

Hobi : here drink this Honey..

Tae drank the water cuz her was very thirsty after having that bad dream .. ! Her heartbeats are getting sloppy and normal now..!

Hobi : should I sleep with you , are you okay ?

Tae : it's oakey Unnie.. You can sleep in your bed.. am fine..

Hobi ; you sure..

Tae : mm yes...!!

Hobi ; mm okay then .. !!

Hobi went to the bed cuz she was super tired of today's hectic work.. Tae couldn't sleep...the dream is sign of leaving her daddy from her life..... ' I must never let him gooo.. He's mine...I'm his and he is mine...! He always tells this .. I must confess it now... I want him...I can't leave him like that ..' Tae thought all night....!!

Next day Tae was getting ready to meet Jungkook..! She wore a simple tshirt and jeans and went to the studio..! Jennie was there with her baby...!!

Jennie : Tae dear......!! Come come...