30

Still with you is already released and it it now the top #1 songs of the Spotify and iTunes list.. The Romantic melody gained the popularity of his fans world wide...,! There hasn't much promotion to the release of the song.. but the fans took all the responsibilities of making that song  a success...!

Day after tomorrow , Jk and crew is heading to Sydney for the live performance show...! Hobiya and Tae  are packing their bag for Sydney .. !

Hobi : Tae.. you must be with me always okayy...??

Tae : huh... ? Why Unnie ??

Hobiya: Joon said to me to take care of you .. he is afraid of your security dear...

Tae smiled warmly . She became happy to know that Joon oppa is caring for her.. !

Tae : mmm yss Unnie.... I'll...!

While packing , Tae saw a purple and green check shirt on the pile of her cloths, 💚 💜. It was the first dress she wore after becoming the doll of Jungkook...! She smiled and packed the shirt too...!!

At the moment, she got text message from her daddy.

Daddy : Doll, my parents are coming with us to Sydney , love..💋😚

Tae : ohh really ... That'll be so fun for you  daddy...!

Daddy : for you tooo..  Jimina is your bestie , right ?

Tae : yeah....I love to hangout with her ..

Daddy : are you in your room ?

Tae : yeah

Daddy : wann kiss please ..

Tae : (chuckled)  💋😘😚 muwaaah

Daddy : voice please 😜

Tae : daddy nu... Unnie is here...

Daddy : okay bub.. I was just teasing you bunbun ... Anyway here is daddy's kissh...

*Sent a voice message 🎤

Tae connected the earpods and played the mesage....!!

Daddy : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuaaahhhh. 💋 Daddy just kissed your thighs peachy baby...!!

Tae bite her lips and smiled shyly...

Hobi : waoah... Why are you so shy Tae ?

Tae : Uhh ... Nothing Unnie... !! Its just... Nothing.. it's nothing.... !!

Hobi : mm mm Somebody has. Got an insta crush I think... 😁

Tae : Aysshh.. Unnie.....

Hobi : mmm mmm Is it that the new guy at our editor team ?

Tae : uh... Who is that tho ?

Hobi : I don't know.. Somebody told me that new guys is super hot . ,( she folded her cloths with a smile )

Tae : naaah... I'm not in mood for dating anyone ..

Hobi : That's a good choice too my love...!! I wish I could live single forever...

Tae : why.. it's your life , right ? you can chose your life Unnie...

Hobi : Tae .. it's about my parents...they always bicker about my marriage and me having grandchildren for them...huh...! Parents are sometimes so irritating like hell Tae...Life sucks... 😶

Tae : heyy... Don't say like that about parents Unnie...! People never knew the value of them untill they lose it...😊

Hobi suddenly remembered that Tae is orphan and she  had quick regret about what she said just now even though it was supposed to be a fun joke..  Tae stared at the tiles of the floor and gazed for like some seconds.