31

Taekook are now sitting on the top of mountain hill 🏔️ where they can see the whole city infront of them.. ,( just like the Hollywood in US...!)  They are now sitting under the shade of a tree on the steep part of that lonely mountain . As they wore masks and all. No one noticed them walking up the hill.

Jk is laying his head on to Tae's lap and she is massaging his head time to time...,! They can see sun is setting on their right side..a cozy breeze is blowing from east to west..!

Jk : when we go to Sydney, can I come and sleep with you at night Tae ?

He just asked out of blue.. 

Tae : Daddy.. you always thinks about playing with me...! ( She pouted.)

Jk : tsskk..  ( he clicked tongue) Tae... I just wanna lay with you...all I'm asking for is that honey...!!

Tae was embarassed..!

Tae : but what if anyone see you ? Seee Joon oppa is not even coming with us ...!! If anything happens no on is there to protect you ...!!

Jk : ohh my goddd Tae... Yess it's true that Joon Oppa is my brother and was my manager but that doesn't mean that I cannot handle a thing by myself. ! If anything happens , I can handle that dear...and one more thing.. Nothing will happen dear...

Tae : mmm okay 😊 ( she combed Jks hair and stared to the horizon over the west direction)

Jk : mm Doll....!!?

Tae : mm daddy ??

Jk : Don't u like me playing with you, everytime ? Is that bothers you in any way ?

Tae : uhh..!! Daddy..... Don't worry....I said that earlier for a fun .. does that worried you ?

Jk : mm ... ! ( He sighed and kissed Tae's hands that was combing his hairs)

Tae : Daddy.. I'm sorryy... I know my job is to pleasure you so I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorr-

Jk quickly covered her mouth his hands.. Tae widened her eyes and looked at him for answers.

Jk : Doll..  don't say that anymore ... Please....

Jk removed his hands and Tae stared at his face for some time..! There was a silence for some seconds.she then changed her gaze to the beautiful view infront of them..! ' what does he meant by that...! Does that mean I'm not a sex doll anymore to him ? Did he......!!'

Jk : What are you thinking now Doll ?

Tae : Nothing Daddy... I'm just enjoying the view...!!

Both of them had a lot to say ..but neither of them said nothing...!! Jk consequently kissed her fingers ..Tae combed his hairs slowly with other hand..!!

They sat like this

They sat like this...!!

After hanging out there for some time , they went back to Hybe..! They went secretly into the parking lot . He parked the bike to the corner and They removed the helmets.