22

Jinnie was doing some embroidery works on a towel when she heard a care engines sound from afar. She suddenly opened the door and she saw Taekook opening the door and coming outside..!

Jinnie : Kookiee.. Taebaby.. Is tha party over soon ?

Tae : Unnie...

She hugged her and Jinnie patted her back...!

Jinnie : what happened Kookie ? Why are you guys looking so pale ?

Jk : come inside Noona...!!

The trio entered the room and Jk explained what had happened there..!

Jinnie : That bustard..!! How can he do such thing to her after all he's a celebrity?

Jk : He is 100% pervert Noona... If I weren't present there....I can't even think about what is gonna happen next...

Jk said in angry tone by taking off his coat and throwjng on the floor... Jinnie understood that he is super angry about him and she noticed his concern towards the girl who is sitting and hugging her.. !

Suddenly another car entered the courtyard and it was Namjoon . He then came inside the room to see Jinnie hugging Tae and calming her and Jk standing at a corner..!

Joon : Jungkookaaaah.. Tae....

He came towards the ladies .. Tae and Jinnie stood up..!

Joon : Are you okay Taetae ?

Tae : yes Oppa.. I'm alright now...! What happened then at Hotel ? Is everything ok ?

Jk remained silent..!

Joon : Jungkookaaah...come and sit here with us...!

Jk then sighed and  came and sat with them on the couch..!

Joon : Milan cancelled the Collabaration..

Jk :  It's not him...I cancelled the Collab with him first...Fvking Bustard.. !

He gritted the teeth..

Joon : calm down Bunny...! The problem is , he is saying that you threatened him about ending his career and so on...!

Jk : WHAT...! He started those threatening thing first.. He said those first...!

JOON: but there is no witness for that Jungkookaah...anyways media didn't know anything about it...! He haven't had reported anything to medias... So for now there is no problem at all...just don't catch yourself on cameras for this week.. they'll ask stupid questions...!

Jk was not ready to accept Joons statement. he frowned.

Tae was really sad about all of this...!

Tae : it  all  happened because of me, right ? I shouldn't have drank that wine... ! I'm sorry Joonie Oppa... ( She looked at Jk ) I'm sorry sir..

Jk : Hey ...Don't be sad... It's  nothing dear... See , if it was not you ,then also I'll be reacting in the same way.. Man should respect woman and vice versa... Is it Tae.?

She nodded..!

Jk : I would be breaking his bones for the crime he committed to you Tae...!I couldn't do anything bcoz you were with me ..! ( His knuckles became white)  Joonie Hyung... I want a meeting with that asshole as soon-

He was cut off by Joon.

Joon : Jungkoohaaa.. stop....what are you up to ...! Huh...! You are an idol of Hybe Labels.. u r forgetting it  sometimes .. we should need to accept some realities for god's sake..! If we react to this matter , that will be like a huge lose for the company and for you too jungkookah....! Think...!