01

As I mentioned on the intro chapter , I had decided only to update after getting your comments.. But hopefully no one commented and I'm not disappointed at all.. 😁cuz I got 145 reads , one follower and two armies added my story to her/his reading list too 🥲🫂😻💕.. According to me that's a huge appreciation as an amateur writer..Thank you all...! May angels bless you...!!
So let's get started.. and a cute reminder that I'm not at all fluent in English. Forgive my flaws please..💜💚

🏹💕

"Jungkookaah.. I think you need a nice undercut , it might add on some beauty on to your bunny face . What do you think ? "

Stylist Hobiyaa asked while applying hairgel on to the smooth short hairs of the famous idol Jeon Jungkook , who is sitting infront of the makeup mirror.

Jk : Hmm... I'm also thinking about having an undercut , Noona. Now that you have also agreed to it , so I'm definitely gonna do my hair by next week.

Jk said with a dearly smile towards his Stylist Hobiya Noona. Hobiya is almost finished with her hair activities with Jk. She again applied hair gel and heated a little to make it intact. She finally retouched Kooks face again.

Hobi: Okay then big boy .. you are all set to go ..!

She picked up his Bluetooth earphone and Mic and gave it to him. Jk took and wear it on his ears. He was wearing a black tuxedo, as his favourite color is matte Black. Jk is now in Berlin , where his concert is to be held today within 15 minutes..! He walked out of the green room and stepped towards the stage..! Joon , employee of Hybe Labels came just to encourage him.

Joon : Jungkookaah, drink some Banana milk beforehand okay ! Otherwise you'll lose your energy.

Jk frowned . " Hyung , for how many days are you gonna be treating me as a kid ? 🙁"

Joon patted his head and said with lots of love and affection " As long as I could Kookah. 😁 I still remember your doe bamby eyes when you first joined the company, probably by the age of 18 . So still I can consider you as my child . You get it."

Jk flashed his bunny smile.. 🐰

Joon : okay .. go to stage now. fans must be waiting for you...!!

Jk : okay .. Tell Jinnie Noona to make me an apple pie after this ... Gotta go.. bye

He hugged Joon and entered the stage..!!

As Jk entered, the whole audience went crazy ..! They began applaud and made noises..!! Some people cried , some people smiled , some people can't even believe what is happening infront of them..! Everyone began to adore their handsome idol Jeon Jungkook. !

Jks eyes glittered by the lights infront of him. !
" Halloo Germany.......!!! " He shouted through the mic...! His voice vibrated on everyone's ears like a beautiful song ... People responded with lot of applause and shouts...! 🥳

"I'm happy to meet you guys.. thank you for coming .. so... Letzzz gooooo "

Music started and he began to vocalize to the melody..!

!