38

Few hours ago at morning 🌄

After coming from doctor , Mia and Tae came to hostel ... Now the girls are looking at the new cook weirdly...! They are murmering to each other... Tae went inside for resting and Mia came out from their dorm ..!

Mia : Hey ..what are you murmering about ? is it about any new gossip, girls ?

Mia casually
Girls : Unniee.. from where does the new girl comes from ?

Mia : she's from here itself... Why ??

Girl : do you know about the kiss video that is involved with Jeon Jungkook ?

Mia : who... ! Singer Jungkook...!

Girl : yeahh...He lately has been attacked in Twitter with a video of him kissing a girl ..

Mia : ohh ...

Girl : People are saying that it is Jungkook's slvt, some are saying that she is that girl with Milan case ...

Mia : Girls... I don't know about all your celebrity rumours..! I don't use much social media dears...

Girl : Unnie ... These are all hot news of today's time ..!

Mia : ohhh 😮

Girl : We think that the new maid has some resemblance with the video girl...!

Mia was puzzled..

Mia : Eeey.... She is not that typa girl . You guys might be  wrong.

Girl : unnie..you should see the video...

She took the phone and put on the video to her...! Mia saw this and she was shocked to see those clips of Jk with that girl...!

Girl : We just had some doubts Unnie... Just look at her face... seems like a perfect slut.....you should see her mouth unnie.. side of her mouth... its wide... Real wide.. people who have wide mouths are those who are  giving daily blowjobs....!   nthng else..!

Mia glared her with questionable look

Mia : Hmm... can you send that video to me ?

Girl : aah Yesss Unnie... !!

Mia's heart was beating very fast when she walked towards Tae's room...!
Mia : Tae ...

Tae opened her eyes quickly as she was not fully asleep ..!

Tae : Unnie ...!

Mia : Tae... There is a video spreading in internet now.... Girls showed me this .. please give a look into this dear... !

Tae rolled up from bed and took the phone from Mia to see the video....! And she saw the video finally....! She was too stunned to speak anything ... She hold tightly to the phone screen ...!

Tae's eyes were wobbling and tearing up ... ! She bites the lips hard in anxiety and tension .. Mia could sense the tension buildongup inisde her.. she hold Taes shoulder ...

Mia : Dear.... Is it.. is that you ?

Tae switched off the phone and handed the phone over her... !

Tae : Unnie.. is this video viral over Internet now ?

Mia : Mm yess.. Girls said Jungkook .. that singer boy is now facing cyber bullying across internet. His concert got cancelled at Sydney and a lot of defamations are happening across internet now...