Bonus: Archie Leclerc

Archie Maximillian Leclerc absolutely despised being the oldest sibling.

Not only was he burdened with the status of being the firstborn, but he also bore the distinction of being the eldest son of two of the most renowned names in motorsports history: Alexandra Heroux and Charles Leclerc.

Throughout his upbringing, Archie's parents had shielded him from the spotlight, and hadn't pressured him in any way. In fact, in terms of parental support, he considered himself exceptionally fortunate. They were flawless.

But, alas, he was the eldest child—a perfect embodiment of the stereotype. He was a stickler for perfection, a natural leader. He could be bossy and controlling towards his siblings, firmly believing that he always knew what was best.

As his younger sister Aurelie was fond of pointing out, Archie believed he was the smartest person in the room.

Unfortunately for Aurelie, it was one of the few things she happened to be correct about.

When it came to his siblings, Archie truly was the smartest in the room.

Mastering four languages—French, Italian, German, and English—by the age of 23, and presently delving into Spanish and Russian (the latter purely out of boredom), Archie was undeniably gifted.

Juggling his academic pursuits in aeronautical engineering alongside his career in Formula Two for three years, he stood on the brink of his inaugural season in Formula One, poised to race for his father's revered former team—Ferrari.

The weight of expectation upon his shoulders was staggering. Not only was he piloting for the most storied and illustrious team in motorsport history, but he also followed in the footsteps of his father, Charles Leclerc. It was akin to stepping into colossal shoes.

The indelible legacy carved by Charles and Alexandra cast a formidable shadow over Archie's every move, a burden that he bore daily. So overwhelming was this pressure that, at the tender age of seventeen, Alexandra had sought therapy for her son.

His relentless self-criticism and pervasive self-doubt were traits his mother attributed to Charles, the very traits that had necessitated her comforting embrace during his formative years, soothing his tears and guiding him through the labyrinth of terror and self-loathing that ensued whenever he perceived himself as falling short of expectations.

Following a particularly disheartening race at the tender age of 14, Archie vividly recalled the tears cascading down his cheeks as he poured out his fears to his parents during the ride home. Convinced he would amount to nothing but an embarrassment, his anguish overflowed.

In that moment of vulnerability, his father silently guided the car to a halt, while his mother, sensing his distress, practically threw herself into the back seat of the car and enveloped him in her comforting embrace.

With his head nestled against her shoulder, she whispered reassurances, affirming, "Oh Archie, you are most definitely your father's son."

Now, amidst the bustling throng of the Formula One paddock, the cacophony of voices surrounding him, Archie's reverie was abruptly interrupted by the approach of a familiar figure clad in a crisp white suit, his face radiant with warmth.

"Archie!" the man called out enthusiastically.

Startled back to the present, Archie turned to behold his cousin Theo, his trademark Mercedes overalls tied around his waist. As Theo enveloped him in a fraternal embrace, his unruly brown locks formed a playful crown atop his head.

"How are you feeling?" Theo inquired.

Swallowing his nerves, Archie confessed, "I'm shitting myself." Archie admitted. "What if I fuck up?"