15

July 12, 2020

July 12, 2020

Charles:
Mon Ange, I've been trying to reach you, but no response. 
I saw that article. 
I'm worried about you.

July 17, 2020

Charles
Lexi, I really hope you're alright. 
You can talk to me. 
I'm here for you.

July 20, 2020

Charles
Lexi, it's been a few days, and still no word from you. 
Please let me know if you're safe. 
I'm really concerned.

July 25, 2020

Charles
Please, just a simple message to let me know you're okay.
I care about you, Mon Ange.
I don't want you to go through this alone. 
I'm here. 

July 30, 2020

Charles
Lexi, I know you might need some space, but I can't help worrying about you. 
Please, just give me a sign that you're alright.

August 19, 2020

Charles
Mon Ange, please, I'm really getting scared now. 
It's been weeks since you last replied. 
Please, reach out and let me know you're safe.
I know you haven't spoken to the others either. 
We're all worried about you. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

As Alexandra Heroux's plane touched down at the F1 grid in Hungary, she could feel her heart pounding with a mix of excitement and anxiety. Stepping out of the aircraft, her eyes immediately locked on Lewis, who was waiting for her with a comforting smile.

Without hesitation, she rushed towards him, tears streaming down her cheeks, and collapsed into his comforting embrace.

Lewis wrapped his arms around her fragile frame and said, "Hey, it's okay, I'm here for you."  For a moment, he was taken aback by how thin she'd become since the last time he'd seen her. Her oversized jumper failed to hide the toll that stress and emotional turmoil had taken on her body. A pang of worry shot through him, and he made a mental note to keep an eye on her eating over the next three days.