125

The Yas Marina Circuit shimmered under the glow of the floodlights, the grandstands filled with eager fans anticipating the culmination of a season marked by triumphs, heartbreaks, and a rivalry that had gripped the Formula 1 world

The Yas Marina Circuit shimmered under the glow of the floodlights, the grandstands filled with eager fans anticipating the culmination of a season marked by triumphs, heartbreaks, and a rivalry that had gripped the Formula 1 world. The air buzzed with tension as the final race day dawned, and the championship hung in the balance with a mere one-point difference.

In the Ferrari garage, the atmosphere was heavy with disappointment and frustration. Charles Leclerc, who had initially qualified in pole position, now found himself burdened by a five-place grid penalty due to an unexpected engine failure. The pit crew moved with purpose, making last-minute adjustments to the scarlet car that would now start from the sixth position.

Charles, however, was nowhere to be found. After the crushing blow of the penalty, he had stormed off, avoiding the prying eyes of the media and the Netflix cameras that lingered in the paddock like vultures. 

A nearby camera had captured the explosive release of his rage—a moment that echoed through headlines as 'the scream heard around the world.' His frustrations were palpable, a mix of disappointment in the turn of events and the weight of expectations he carried on his shoulders.

In the Red Bull Racing garage, Alexandra grappled with her thoughts. The weight of the impending race pressed down on her, amplified by the silence surrounding Charles' absence. She stood amidst the vibrant energy of the Red Bull team, but her mind was a tempest of emotions.

"One point. One point could change everything," she whispered to herself, as she clutched a photograph of her and Charles, standing together on a beach in Mexico.

The next 24 hours could redefine not only the championship standings but the very fabric of her relationship with Charles. The relentless scrutiny of the media, the intense pressure of the race, and the internal struggle with the unknown future tugged at her composure.

As the clock ticked down to the race, the Red Bull garage was a hive of activity. Mechanics hustled around the RB20, ensuring every detail was perfect for the battle that awaited on the track. Lexi, however, lingered in the shadows, her gaze fixed on the pit wall where the team strategists huddled in deep discussion.

Suddenly, the door to the garage swung open, and Pascale, Lorenzo, and Arthur Leclerc entered. Lexi's heart skipped a beat at the sight of them, a mix of relief and gratitude washing over her.

"We figured you might need some support," Pascale whispered, pulling Alexandra into a tight hug. 

Lexi pulled them into a tight embrace, feeling a sense of solace during the storm. The Leclerc family, aware of the turmoil that had befallen Charles, offered their silent solidarity as Alexandra burst into tears and Pascale quickly pulled them into Alexandra's driver's room for some privacy.

The door closed softly behind them, muffling the ambient sounds of the bustling paddock outside. Pascale, ever the matriarch, fixed Alexandra with a stern look, unyielding yet filled with maternal concern.