80

The morning of the Monaco Grand Prix, the Red Bull garage was alive with preparations and discussions about race strategy

The morning of the Monaco Grand Prix, the Red Bull garage was alive with preparations and discussions about race strategy. Lexi, Christian, and the team were gathered, going over every detail to ensure a strong performance. Lexi was determined to prove her worth in her new Red Bull role after securing a 2nd place in qualifying.

Amidst the strategy discussions, Lexi's phone rang, and she excused herself to take the call. It was her lawyer, Thomas, on the line, and he sounded ecstatic.

"Alexandra, I've got some fantastic news!"

Lexi's eyes widened, and she leaned in closer to the phone, her breath catching in her throat.

"Hi, Thomas. What's going on?"

"We finally have them, Lexi. We've tracked down the gossip blog and its staff."

Lexi's heart soared with relief, and a grin spread across her face. After all these months of torture, all her pain being dragged out...it was over?

"What? Thomas? Tell me everything."

"The blog itself wasn't as harmful as we feared, but here's the twist – the editors and staff admitted that they received anonymous tip-offs, pushing them to delve into the Heroux family's history. Essentially, the blog is a low level TMZ."

Lexi nodded, her eyes shining with hope.

"So, what's our plan?"

"Your team is ready to press charges and sue them. We have a strong case, Lexi. It's over. The blog won't be posting about you again."

Lexi didn't hesitate for a moment.

"Let's do it, Thomas. We need to put an end to this once and for all."

Thomas sighed, and Lexi felt her heart drop. "One more thing, Lexi. We're still working on tracking down the source of the anonymous tip-off - they funded the paparazzi and bribes to find out about you. Someone out there knows the truth. The staff of the blog are going to help us. You won't have any more anonymous posts, but I wouldn't get excited until we catch the benefactor."

Lexi's expression briefly showed concern, but she quickly refocused.

"We'll deal with that later. Right now, this is a victory."

With gratitude and newfound confidence, Lexi thanked Thomas and ended the call. Her heart was light, and she returned to the Red Bull team, eager to share the good news and prepare for her race in Monaco.