03

The engines roared to life as the Formula 1 cars lined up on the grid for the first movie scene race at the iconic Austrian track

The engines roared to life as the Formula 1 cars lined up on the grid for the first movie scene race at the iconic Austrian track. The cameras were ready, capturing every moment of the action that would later become part of a blockbuster film. Alongside the seasoned F1 drivers stood four mysterious stunt drivers, their identities concealed beneath the helmets and racing suits.

Two were wearing bright yellow to match their cars, and two wearing darker purple. The other drivers around them felt slightly uneasy at the prospect of this race but had been assured by the FIA that all drivers were good enough to compete in a normal race - especially considering it was only 20 laps.

Charles Leclerc, with a mix of excitement and focus, adjusted his gloves while sitting in his scarlet Ferrari. He's spent the past hour looking for Alexandra, as the rest of the cast were all standing nearby watching the race. However, she was nowhere in sight, and he found himself instead considering that she was filming something elsewhere on set.

Kimi Raikkonen, the Iceman himself, sat stoically in the Alfa Romeo, ready to take on the challenge, his mechanic already dreading the anger he was about to receive over the radio. The grid was buzzing with anticipation, knowing that they were about to be part of something extraordinary.

As the signal to start the race was given, the track came alive with a symphony of revving engines and screeching tires. The F1 drivers battled for positions, but something unexpected was about to unfold. Among the unknown stunt drivers was one who possessed skills beyond their wildest imaginations - the exception of this being the Mercedes team, who had spent the summer witnessing firsthand the extreme talent of Alexandra Heroux.

A bright yellow car, driven by the enigmatic mystery driver, emerged from the middle of the pack. With precision and daring, this unknown driver weaved through the F1 cars as if they were mere obstacles. Charles and Kimi found themselves caught in the wake of this yellow blur, unable to keep it at bay.

Charles, a young and fierce talent in his first year at Ferrari, couldn't help but admire the mysterious driver's audacity. He could sense that this was no ordinary stunt driver; there was something different about their style. Kimi, a seasoned veteran of the sport, also found himself intrigued, a hint of a smile hidden beneath his unyielding exterior.

The yellow car made its move, pulling off a jaw-dropping maneuver that left even the most experienced F1 drivers in awe. The stunt driver overtook both Charles and Kimi in one daring swoop, securing an impressive fourth position. It was a display of skill that seemed almost superhuman.

"What the fuck?" Kimi questioned, his radio buzzing to life.

"Okay Kimi, mode push." The mechanic replied.

"Shut up and tell me who that was." The driver demanded, weaving a corner.

"We'll find out."

From inside the Mercedes garage, Toto Wolff sat, with a large, shit-eating grin firmly on his face.