01

In a chic London cafe, Alexandra Heroux sat across from her agent, Emilia, sipping on her coffee while discussing the details of the upcoming F1 movie

In a chic London cafe, Alexandra Heroux sat across from her agent, Emilia, sipping on her coffee while discussing the details of the upcoming F1 movie. She was already thrilled to be part of the project, but Emilia's cryptic text about sharing some news over coffee had somehow made Alexandra feel as though she was going to burst out of her skin with excitement.

"So, Lexi, there's something exciting I need to share with you," Emilia began with a mischievous smile.

Lexi leaned forward, intrigued, a strand of her hair falling into her face as she tucked it behind her ear restlessly. "Tell me everything."

"First of all, Faverau has pulled off something extraordinary. He managed to secure the FIA's approval to shoot the movie during the actual F1 season," Emilia revealed. Alexandra made a strange noise as her breath got caught in her throat.

Lexi's eyes widened in astonishment. "Wait, you mean we'll be filming during the real races?"

"Exactly! Jon has worked his magic, and they've introduced a new sprint race format as a practice run for the F1 drivers. And guess what? They're going to include specially trained stunt drivers to participate alongside them," Emilia explained. "It's all part of the movie's authenticity. They want to capture the essence of the sport and make it as real as possible," Emilia replied.

Lexi felt her heart racing inside her chest, as she pleaded silently with Emilia to continue. Say it. Lexi thought. Please God, say it.

"And this is where you come in. Jon has asked if you'd be comfortable returning to the world of racing and doing your own stunts."

Lexi's heart skipped a beat. Racing had been a big part of her life before she pursued acting, and it was still a passion close to her heart. Her whole life she'd grown up around Formula Racing, Motorcross, and NASCAR.

"Fucking hell, yes!" Lexi said with unwavering enthusiasm. "This is crazy...it's...I can't even find the words."

Emilia beamed. "That's what I wanted to hear. I knew you'd be excited about this opportunity."

"But how is all of this even possible? Won't it be disruptive for the actual F1 teams?" Lexi wondered.

Emilia leaned in and explained, "Jon and the production team have taken care of that too. They've made a secret deal and signed NDAs with the teams. Before their second practice on race weekends, they'll host a special race for filming purposes. Jon believes 23 races are more than enough to get some great shots of everything he's looking for. Plus, Lewis Hamilton, Toto Wolff, and the entire Mercedes team have signed extra NDAs, and will be secretly supporting and training you and the other stunt drivers this summer, so you're more comfortable when the season starts."

Lexi was amazed by the level of planning and cooperation involved. "Wow, that's incredible! I can't believe all the pieces are falling into place like this. Does Lewis know yet?" she thought of her old friend with a sly grin.