Chapter 33

Happy reading my pretty souls 🦋.
.
.

Author's POV.

Nandani ran to his farmhouse panicking what would have happened to Manik??

She reached his house  and she stormed inside yelling

"AMAN ?? MR . MALHOTRA?? WHERE ARE YOU ??"

"Nandu I'm upstairs. Bhai's room " Aman yelled from upstairs.

She ran to his room and saw that Aman was sitting on Manik's bed .

She took hurried steps and stood infront of him . And asked . "What ?? What happened?? Where is Mr. Malhotra??"

Aman looked at her with his tear filled eyes.

He grabbed her arm and dragged her in Manik's walking closet and made her stand in front of the wardrobe.

"Look" he said.

Nandani was confused what he was trying to say ??

When she looked at the door . She couldn't move from her place.

Millions of emotions was flooded in her mind when she saw the things .

One side of his wardrobe was filled with her things .

Only her things. Her earings , her scarf , her pen , her bangles,  photographs when they were together in some party which was in frame .

Everything related to her was in the wardrobe. She didn't know what to say now .

Aman was  standing behind her not knowing what to do now .

She took a step forward and touched her scarf and took it in her hand. And she looked at Aman.

Both were emotional. They were talking through there eyes . But Aman said "I told you na"

She nodded. She didn't knew what to say or what to do . But soon her thoughts come to an end when they hear a scream

"AMAN ?? WHERE ARE YOU??"

Both Aman and Nandani looked at each other and then Aman said "I called him saying I'm hurt "

Nandani shook her head

Aman shouted from the closet "BHAI I'M IN YOUR CLOSET HURRY UP"

Manik ran to his room thinking what he is doing there??

When he got the call from Aman. He was attending the meeting but he picked up and he ran from there thinking he is hurt .

Manik reached his closet and the scene which was uphold infront of him shooked him .

He was somewhere happy seeing her but soon he masked up.

He stepped forward and hold Aman shoulders and checked him where he is hurt but soon he realised he pranked him .

"Why you pranked me ??" Manik asked .

Aman cupped his face in his palm and turned it to Nandani.

When Manik saw the wardrobe door is open and the scarf is in Nandani's hand , his eyes widened in shock .

How did they know??

"Listen " Manik said but Aman interrupted.

"EXPLAIN"

"Ms. Murthy I really don't like you , I don't love. You have to understand okay ??" Manik didn't know what he is saying. 

"Bhai maine toh aapse pucha hi nahi ki aap pyaar karte ho ya nahi I asked what is this??" He knew Manik is panicking and he is saying which he also don't know.