Chapter 24

Target votes:- 200+
Read :- 1k+

Yay this story got 60k+ reads I'm happy thank you all for this much support.

Ok I want to say that after this chapter and there will be another chapter in few days it will take time . But then after 5 March I'll update the other chapters'. Bcz mere semesters hai so I need to focus !!

______________________________________

Author's POV.

After a while his phone pinged a message.

He took his phone on his hand and checked it to only get shocked, panicked and restless that was he was feeling now . He mumbled "N...no no no this can't happen "

Then he shouted on the top of his lungs.

"NANDANI"

Unknown
~If you want your precious safe then come on this address .

And a video was attached to it . Nandani was lying on the floor her hands were tied to the chains and she was unconscious.

His whole body started shivering and he was panicking he hurriedly grabbed his keys and ran from there his breath was quickened . He was feeling breathless his heart was clenching watching her condition.

When he came out of the hotel everyone was returning back Aman looked at Manik in his panicked state he ran to him and asked "what happened Bhai?? You okay ??'

"B....buddy N....Nandani " he couldn't complete his sentence. After listening to her name Aman also got panicked.

"Nandani what Bhai ?? She is fine na ??" He asked .

Manik didn't said anything and gave his phone to Aman. He took his phone and checked and got panicked .

Aman took deep breaths to calm himself then looked at Manik who was not in his senses.

He rubbed his back "Calm down Bhai. We will rescue her . Nothing will happen to her . We will think something. "

Manik was only standing lost in his own thoughts. Aman shook him then he came back in his senses.

He looked at Aman and he nodded his head to tell him everything will be fine.  Manik's eyes filled with rage can be seen . He was ready to destroy everything and everyone who will come his way .

His phone ringed and there was unknown no. Both of them glanced at each other and picked the call .

"Hello Mr. Malhotra" the person said .

"Who's this?" Manik asked controlling him .

"Tch.. tch ... I'm the one who messaged you . " He said sarcastically.

Both brothers' eyes filled with rage and anger .

"Don't you dare touch her otherwise the consequences will not be fine for you" Manik gritted his teeth .

"You are not in the place to threaten me . " The person on the call said and started laughing maniacally

"What you want ?" Manik asked trying to control his anger .

"YOU" Man said in a stren voice.

"What ?" Both of them asked .

"Just come to this address alone . If you inform anyone she will not be alive anytime soon . " He said .

"Who the hell you are ?" Manik yelled .

"You will get to know soon . " The person said with smirk .

"And I can enjoy also . She is really pretty. She can pleasure me if you don't want her you hand her me . I'll treat her like my others slut" he added.