Chapter 25

Both of them shouted at the same time .

"NANDANI"
"MANIK"

AND
.
.
THE SOUND ECHOED
.
.
BANG

Aman's POV.

I remained rooted on my place. My heart was ready to come out . I didn't knew what I have to do now .

Infront me Nandani was lying on the pool of her own blood and Bhai was clutching her in his arms . He pushed him and the bullet directly hitted on her shoulders.

He patted her cheeks "N...Nandani "

She was breathing heavily. I can't even feel her pain . Somehow I feel like this is all happening because me .

I know you all be irritated thinking everytime I always play victim card but it is my nature . Because in my whole life I have listened to this things.

But right now I just want to kill this Kabir and I'll be glad to go to jail . He was again going to fire to my BHAI but I snatched the gun from the police standing beside me and I shooted him between his eyes 4 times .

The whole police officer's was there rooted on there place and was shocked . Like what ?? It was there job but he shooted Nandani in front of them and they didn't done anything. I did the right thing and I'm not regretting.

"I told you don't put your flithy hands on her and I'll vanish your existence." I murmured.

Bhai shouted "AMAN " I ran towards them . And I kneeled infront of Nandani. She was clutching bhai's shirt tightly and was breathing heavily.

Bhai said no not said he roared"A... ambulance buddy CALL THE BLOODY AMBULANCE"

I flinched badly he hugged her very tightly as if he will lose she will vanish in thin air . His whole body was shivering due to deep breathing

Nandani murmed "I'm fine M... Manik n.. nothing will happen to me" Even in this time she is smiling. Is she even human ?? I doubt

"Bhai we need to take her to the hospital fastly " I tried to reasoned him . If we will call the Ambulance it will take time .

He picked her in his arms in bridal style and ran towards the car . If the situation would have been different mai definitely tang karta !!Bad timing Aman.

Bhai entered the back seat with Nandani. And said "Hold on Nandani. We will go to hospital fast .
WHY ARE YOU STANDING ?? THE CAR WILL START AUTOMATICALLY?? DRIVE FAST DAMN IT!!" Ok ok he is in beast mode I quickly moved inside and made our way to hospital. I was glancing backwards time to time .

She was breathing heavily, trying to keep her eyes open but it was getting heavy . "N...Nandani don't close your eyes . We will be there soon" I can see his vulnerable tone. 

"I... it's paining" she said slowly. Obviously it will pain like bitch it was a fucking bullet .

"Don't .... Don't close your eyes Nandani , it will be okay. " He was saying continuously and I can see water's was gathering in his eyes .

And let me tell you I'm watching him crying for the first time . And it was shock for me . Well indeed he is shocking me today very much . I can see he is changing himself but is still not ready to confess his feelings.

Nandani slowly closed her eyes as she was not able to take more pain "M...manik p... please let me s... sleep"

"N....no n..no Nandani d...don't please... See we are almost there " he said patting her cheeks but she was unconscious now .

I started driving fastly . "FAST DRIVE FAST DAMMIT NANDANI W...WE ARE HERE kuch nahi hoga !! Please" he was crying hysterically .

Soon we reached hospital he take her in his arms and started running in hospital like a madman . If the situation would be different. Kaash