Chapter 10.

AMAN.   POV.

"Your past Aman??"  Nandani asked me and I can see she was very confused and yet curious about everything.

I sighed and started to tell her everything from the beginning.

(#Flashback )

Hello everyone! Myself Aman and I'm 14 yrs old And I know you all will think that what is my surname? . But even I also don't know about my surname because when I was 3years old my parents died in an accident and only I survived. Whoever had saved me that day, I wish they had let me die. Because since then my life is  turned into hell. 

They sent me  orphanage. For my better future. But my life was everything except better . In the orphanage, only the warden was nice, she treated me like her own son, everyone else used to call me by different names.

Like 'Aye orphan, you fat child , have you ever seen your face ? , bloody murderer , you are the reason your parents died, we won't play with you , you are a burden only here. Etc ...'

They used to say alot more things . And also used to bully me .

They used to beat me alot . They used to beat me so much that my face remained bruised for weeks.

The warden tried very hard to ensure that no one could hurt me, but she too could not do anything.

That's why I didn't have any friends and I don't talk to anyone. The warden thought that if I start going to school then my life will be athletic, I will be educated and then I can also do a job.

But when I started going school the torture was same but the people were different. My classmates . They used to bully me alot .

They used to tell me that I am a burden on this world, because of me my parents left, so you should also die.

After that gradually I started feeling that everyone was right that I should die only. I was very much frustrated I used to cry literally every night. My whole body was used to be in pain almost everytime . I am just tired with this life I can't continue living like this . I'll be fine in hell rather than being here between these monsters .

I ran away from the orphanage without telling anyone  I wanted to kill myself and I went near a river and sat down looking at the water. It was soo deep just like my life . I look up in the sky the moon was shining very brightly.

Everything was looking beautiful except me and my life . I just need some rest may be after this everything will be peaceful for everyone. I'll not be a burden anymore. I deserve this. 

Thinking this I jumped in the river and letting my body relax.  I was feeling relaxed. Everything will be fine after this I smiled a little. But....

I was not drowning someone took me in their arm     ..."no no no please let me die, I don't wanna live anymore " I said wiggling in his arm.  When we came out of the river he put me down.  I was hell angry

"Why can't you just mind your own business huh?? Why did you help me ha?? " I said screaming.

But he didn't reply me he was just looking at me blankly without any emotions. But after sometimes after our glaring session. He just bursted out loudly "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND OR WHAT? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT WERE YOU DOING ? IS DIEING IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE? HUH???"

I just stared at him blankly . After listening to him I felt for the first time except warden someone was their for me . I blinked and tears formed in my eyes and I started crying badly and sat on my knees.

For the first time in my 14 yrs of life I have cried in front of anyone . He bend on his knees and patted my head lightly . I looked towards him .

"You don't know. What I have gone through in my life and after many struggle I have decided to take this step . Believe me this step was not easy for me but I didn't have any other option" I said while crying.

After sometime when I stopped crying . He asked me "what happened? Tell me." And I told him everything.

And I saw tears brimmed in his eyes but he wipped it off. I started again crying.

He came forward and hugged me while patting my back continuously. And I hugged him tightly "Shh... Don't worry everything is fine now ... You are really very brave. You have survived alot buddy. It's ok . Now no one will harm you ... Don't worry. Stop crying now." He said very calmly.

And I calmed down a little . We were in that position for sometime and he said "Come with me ."

Instagram:- @mushk_writes_
______________________________________
To be continued.

vote and comments your thought about this chapter.