Chapter 4.

AUTHOR'S.. POV.

On the same day....

Manik went home after a hectic day.

After reaching home he notice Aman was sitting on the couch with a drink 🍻... he can see that Aman was really upset and angry ... He came near him

"What happened buddy ?? You are drinking alone??" Manik asked to Aman ..

"No Bhai nothing happened.. you can join me " Aman said while laughing trying to mask up his emotion but let me say he is a very bad actor ...

"Something has happened.. you are looking upset " Manik said to Aman

"Nothing Bhai , the meeting didn't go well the way I have planned it " He said to Manik ...

"You don't have to worry buddy ... Nandani have told me everything about today" manik said to him ...

They both were drinking in silence.. they were enjoying there company
After sometimes Manik got a call and he goes outside and after he came back with some documents...

He sat beside Aman

"Aman I want you to sign these papers" he said to Aman ..

Aman looked confuse ....

"What papers Bhai ??" He asked to Manik ..

"It's related to business buddy you have to sign these" ... He said

"Ok Bhai " Aman said..

He was going to sign the papers but Manik said... "You should read the papers first then sign"

"It's ok Bhai I trust you" Aman said while smiling to him ...

Manik felt happy after listening to this...

"Get ready for tomorrow buddy we will do the meeting with Singhania's" Manik said to Aman ...

Aman was shocked as well as confused...

"But why ??? They didn't want to do the collaboration with us " Aman asked to him ...

"They wanted the meeting with the owner of the company.. so we should go Aman .. I'll come with you tomorrow " Manik said with assurance..

"Ok Bhai as your wish " Aman said...

"Prepare yourself Aman tomorrow you will conduct the meeting" Manik said ... Aman agreed...

(⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

Nandani was sitting on her couch and was really angry because of manik ...

"How can he behave like this?? He is such a rude person" she muttered..

She was really upset for today and for Aman also he didn't deserve that much humiliation.. she didn't knew that Aman and Manik are not real brother's.. and Manik treated him like his own brother. But still after today's incident Manik didn't react .. she knows that he don't actually express his feelings but still atleast he can say something about his brother but he didn't... Nandani thought that she can't survive in this environment and the behaviour of Manik was also rude towards his employees and she can't continue her journey in this company...