Chapter 1.

AUTHOR'S.. POV.

The Business party is going on a lavish venue and some business men talking to each other about their achievements..

And there is some people dancing with their partner on the floor with the soft music in the background......

"Hmm, I think someone is jealous.. today" he said to her

"Huh? , who is jealous??" She said, while thinking about something.. or someone..

"Can't you see ? He is looking towards you since, I have approached you to dance with me " he said while winking towards that person who is watching them .

A pair of hazel eyes glaring towards them .. not them . Only towards her ..

"Stop it, Aman . Tell me who is jealous?" She asked to him while looking towards Aman .

"Aree yrr Nandani, see. Bhai is watching towards you .. no- not watching. He is glaring towards you " Aman said to nandani while laughing.

"I think I don't look ok today that's why he is looking angry " Nandani said while looking towards that man ..

And her brown eyes met with the hazel one .. they both looked each other for a while  and then she broke the eye contact feeling awkward.

"Don't say like that Nandani you look gorgeous today .. that's why Bhai can't take his eyes off from you " Aman said while winking towards Nandani and dancing with her ...

Meet AMAN The CFO (CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER) of MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES And the Only Brother of THE MANIK MALHOTRA

( Back to the story ) ....

"I think Nandani we should leave from here, tommorow you have to come to office also there is an important meeting" , Aman said to Nandani. 

They walked towards the person who was glaring at them ...

"Ok Bhai , we should leave now , I will drop Nandani to her home , and you can also go home , and take rest" Aman said to his Bhai ..

And his Bhai is none other than "The Manik Malhotra "  who was watching Aman and Nandini dancing together

"Ok Aman go. " Manik said to Aman

Then Aman thought something and Come back towards Manik and he says "Actually Bhai, you should drop

Nandani , I have some work pending and I have to complete today .. so I can't drop her now . You should go" .

Manik stare at him and they both started arguing....

While Nandani was confuse watching this brother's duo arguing...

Then. A man walked towards Nandani while staring towards her from head to toe .. and approached her ..

"Hey, beautiful, . May I know your name please ? " he asked Nandani ..

Then both brother's duo stopped arguing and watched that unknown person talking to Nandani ... Nd they were looking dangerous and angry (seems both were ready to kill that person because he was not giving the good vibes)

Then Nandani told him her name while a smile was on her face "Myself Nandani Murthy"

"Oh my !! You have such a pretty name you look very gorgeous today evening miss" he told her

And Nandani was blushing... Why ??? Because no one have complimented her this evening except Aman

(She really looked pretty though !!!!)

Manik  was looking angry .. and Aman was watching his Bhai ... And was smiling internally.... (Oh my god!! Bhai look cute while he gets , angry ) he thought!! ..

"Excuse me, Mr. Singhania, I hope you will not get angry because we have to leave" Manik finally said .. because he knew Nandani was uncomfortable..

"By the way may I know Mr. Malhotra your relation between Ms. Murthy and you??" Mr. Singhania asked to Manik

He clenched his fits .. that was only noticed by Nandani , because she was now thinking what he will say about our relation ...

"She is my PA (personal assistant)
Mr. Singhania.. I hope you have got your answer . Now , can I take a leave? I think MY  PA is exhausted from this party " .. He extended the MY word and looked towards Nandani ..

"Yes , sure Mr. Malhotra.. I hope we will meet soon Ms. Murthy " he said while smiling creeply towards Nandani

Manik wrapped his hand towards her wrist  lightly and plaster a smile while looking towards her - to comfort her and walked towards the exit .

They walked towards his car and Manik open the passenger seat for Nandani and then he took the sit on the drivers seat and started the driving ...

The drive was quite and Nandani see towards Manik who was focused on the roads ... And then she again placed her head on the window ...

She thought for a while and break the silence.. "Manik sir can I ask you a question?" .. Manik hummed ... Then Nandani asked " Manik sir we are only PA and boss?? Nothing more than that ??" Manik move his head towards Nandani .. Nandani can see some emotions in his eye and again he masked up his emotion and concentrate towards the road ...

She knew that Manik will not answer her question and she also knew his answer but still she asked that stupid question

"Yes Nandani, we are only PA and Boss , nothing more than that" he said coldly ... Nandani knew that.. this will be his answer still she felt hurt listening his answer ...

She thought "why can't he think about me the way I think about him??"

And the whole drive was silent ....

Instagram:- @mushk_writes_

______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED .......

vote and comments your thought about this chapter ...