Chapter 13.

AUTHOR'S. POV.:

New day new beginning....

Yesterday after Manik announced the new CEO everyone in the company couldn't believe whatever Manik said . They thought Aman was not deserving. They whole company was talking and gossiping. But Manik made himself clear "talk bad about him then you will see my wrath." After then everyone become silent.

No-one couldn't say anything in front of him and accepted Aman as a CEO .

Aman was also not much happy but he also couldn't say anything infront of his brother.

Later in the office.

Nandani was doing her work in her laptop. After a while her telecom ringed . So she got up and went towards the cabin of Manik . She knocked and a faint voice come "come in" .
She entered and saw Aman was sitting there but not on the chair  of Manik but he was sitting beside that chair . She smiled and asked "Anything you want sir?"

Aman rolled his eyes . " Come on nandu plz don't call me sir yrr. Then I feel like a old person. Ye sirf Bhai pe acha lagta hai." He  winked and chuckled.

She also laughed . "Ok ok now tell me why did you call me ?"

"Ok I was saying that day after tomorrow we have a meeting for oberoi's so we have to make the presentation. So you are the incharge and I want the presentation till Tommorow." He stated .

"Ok Aman I'll do the presentation and thank you for the opportunity." She was genuinely glad.

"Ahh!! Don't thank me Nandani. Now you have to hurry up. Because you don't have time . Please I'm expecting alot from you so don't disappoint me or Bhai." He said the last part and winked.

Now Nandani rolled her eyes. And nodded and left the cabin .

And she started to make the presentation. After a while again her telecom ringed and she rolled her eyes again . "Aghh!! Why he is calling me again ... He only told me to hurry up."

She got up and made her way towards the cabin .

And this time she didn't knocked and barged .

"What yrr Aman you only told me to hurry up now you are calling me again and again . Deadline is Tommorow and you know if I'll not complete this your monster Bhai will eat me up . " She said without even looking who is there .

"Monster?" "Ms . Murthy you are calling me monster?" Manik said raising his eyebrows.

Nandani snapped her head forward. And her eyes widened. Heat roses towards her cheeks red in embarrassment.

She was out of words she couldn't form words what to say .

"Say Nandani. What were you saying?" Manik said again .

"S..- I" she was stuttering.

"And you call your sir with first name ?  Huh!? . " He said amused .

"Uhh.. A...- actually  he only told me not to say sir . So ... T- .. that's why." She said somehow and looked down.

"Amazing . " He said .

"Why did you call me sir?" Nandani said tried to change the topic.

Manik cleared his throat . And said " uh . Hm actually I was saying that what about my schedule??"

" Yes sir I have already mailed you . Aman ... Oh - sorry Aman sir told me to make presentation. Toh I already made your schedule and sent it to your mail . I'm sorry I didn't inform you." She said .