Chapter 6.

AUTHOR'S.. POV.

In the morning the sun's rays hit Nandini's face and she wakes up with a small smile. And then whatever happened yesterday came to her mind and the smile frowns .

Today she is going to leave the company . She was not feeling good because she have to leave this company after 5 months .She had thought that she would do this job with all her heart, but whatever happened yesterday, now she feels that perhaps she will not be able to continue. But still she was confused that whether she should give this letter to Manik or not? .

Thinking all this, she goes to the washroom to freshen up and takes a bath and gets ready for office. She didn't ate her breakfast since she was worried what will happen today .

She took a cab from her home and reached office taking a deep breath she entered. She thought first she will give the letter to Manik then she will go to Aman to inform this .

Then she stands in front of Manik's cabin and after taking a deep breath she knocks but no sounds comes from inside, she knocks again but still no sound comes then she opens the door knob and goes in and saw Manik was not there so she thought to put the letter in the desk and she returned to her cabin to collect her things . After sometimes someone knocked. Nandani said "come in" . And then Aman comes in . And he sees that Nandani was packing up her things and he become little shock .

"What are you doing Nandani??" Aman asked .

"I'm packing up my things I can't work anymore here." She said .

"What happened? Bhai have said something to you? Anyone else have said something to you??"

"No Aman , but I can't work anymore in this company or with Manik sir please ". She said not wanting to cry .

"But Nandani you just can't walk out like this. You just can't give up . You said that you will try your best . Then how can you say this? You can't leave Nandani " Aman said sternly .

"But-" Nandani was cut off by Aman" No but . You have to stay and today is meeting with singhania's, you have to be present there" Aman said.

Nandani was shocked"singhania's??"

"Yes singhania's , Bhai have made this clear we have to attend this meeting and I'll conduct the meeting, and you are joining this meeting" Aman said to her

"But yesterday they rejected our proposal. Then today how can they do the meeting??" Nandani said not believing.

"Yes , yesterday they rejected. But today Bhai will be there in meeting. And I have to tell you Nandani he is planning something. Since , morning I'm watching him he was little bit smiling. No - not smiling but smirking.  Something is going to happen today." Aman said since he was also confused what is going to happen today.

( Any guesses guys???? ... I think no one can guess what The Manik Malhotra is thinking.!!!! Hehe)

"Ok I'll be ready for meeting but  Aman, I have already put the resignation letter on Manik sir's desk." Nandani said .

"That's your problem Nandani you have to handle him now . And I think you can handle him better than anyone" Aman said teasing her .

Nandani blushed a little.

(Ahemm..... Nandani Murthy is blushing it means something is fishy ...... Hehe!!!!)

Aman left from there and Nandani was still thinking about the letter, meeting and obviously Manik Malhotra.

She came out of her office after sometimes and she greeted her friends in the cafeteria.

Yes friends!!! Nandani have finally made some friends in her life . Only two friends, cabir and Navya .

She sat on the table with her food .

"Hey Nandani" both cabir and Navya greeted her .

"Hello Cabir , Navya" Nandani said while little upset .

Both of them can sense something is wrong . Both of them asked what happened to her and she told them everything whatever happened.

"I didn't knew that Aman sir and Manik sir are not real brothers they treat each other more than real brothers. "Navya Said .

"Ya I know but i felt bad for Aman . He didn't deserve that humiliation. And I don't know what will happen today in the meeting   . I'm just praying for everything to be right" she said while looking upwards praying to God.

The trio talked to each other and they parted ways.

Nandani was going inside her cabin and then Aman came . "Nandani , we should go to the conference room for the preparation" Aman said   .

"Ok let's go " she said while smiling.

They both enters the conference room and they both discuss the presentation. Even they have presented the presentation yesterday they still wanted to  be all prepared.

Aman was nervous. Whatever happened yesterday he was little scared what if they again humiliate him.  ? But then with a smile he thinks whatever happens  he will give his best .

On the other side Nandani was also tensed she didn't wanted to meet Manik because of whatever she told him yesterday . And she didn't knew if he have seen her resignation letter or not . What will be his reaction when he will read that ?? She was hell nervous and so did Aman.

But they didn't knew something is coming that will change the whole environment!!!

After an hour Kabir Singhania and his father Abhimanyu along with there secretary came in the room and they took there seat .

Kabir was looking towards Aman in a disgusting way ,and   he was smirking looking towards Nandani (asshole!)

"Where is Mr. Malhotra, when will  meeting start?" Abhimanyu asked .

"Sir is on his way , he will come within few minutes," Nandani said . But she also didn't know where is Manik . But still she managed to ask Aman where is he .

"He is coming, he messaged me. In 10 mins he will come" .

"So, Mr. ...... What was your name I didn't remembered??" Kabir asked him in a taunting tone.

"Um , Aman " he said. 

"Oo I see you don't have any last name?? .. oh I forgot do you even remembered your parents??  then how will you even remember your last name?? " Kabir said while laughing like a maniac.
His father tried to told him to keep quiet but he didn't listen.

Aman was controlling himself not to break in front of everyone. He only wanted Manik to come fast.

Then after all this the Devil himself enters  ....

His aura is so dominating that anyone can give up before him. Everyone's eyes was on him he was looking devilshy handsome . Nandani was also checking out .

Then Manik took the sit and sat crossing his legs in other one like he owns this company (obviously he owns this company stupid!!)

Then Manik took the sit and sat crossing his legs in other one like he owns this company (obviously he owns this company stupid!!) .

After sitting a smirk placed on his face.
"What were you saying just a moment ago about MY brother Mr. Kabir singhania?".

Instagram:- @mushk_writes_
______________________________________

To Be Continued......

vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter.