Chapter 14.

AUTHOR'S. POV:

But she was too late.......

Here in the presentation room .

Everyone was waiting for presentation to play . But what they saw?? Instead of presentation?

Manik and Aman both were shock .

Here in the screen was playing a Vm on Manik.  It was a romantic vm only a lover can do this .

Manik and Aman both exchange there looks and Aman smirked and raised his one eyebrow asking 'what is happening?' look . Manik diverted his gaze from him to the screen . Manik was leaning on the chair and was watching the VM very carefully.

Whole room was exchanging looks from each other . They all was shocked to see this .

One employee come forward to stop the vdo but Aman warned him not to do anything. He was kind of enjoying the little show . He was glancing towards Manik time to time to check his expression but there was none.

What seems like eternity Nandani barged in the room panting hard . Everyone present there directly look towards her. She give everyone a sheepish smile trying not to behave like a maniac.

When she saw the VM was already playing on the screen . Her eyes widened and cheeks , neck and ear got red in embarrassment. Then she diverted her gaze towards Manik who was already looking towards her.

She thought he will be very angry to ruin this presentation but Manik was not saying anything to her then she diverted her gaze in front . Aman was hiding his smile .

Nandani ran towards him and bow down. "A- . A. Actually by mistake I gave you the wrong pendrive. It's not mine actually. It is of my friends she is a really big fan of Manik sir so ... that was hers not mine. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." She stutter very badly.

"No problem Nandani actually we also quite enjoy the show . Right Bhai?" Aman said the last part looking towards Manik and smirked .

She was only looking downwards. Not able to face the embarrassment she handled the main pendrive and took the wrong one and ran out of the room without even glancing towards Manik who was watching her the whole time .

Everyone was exchanging looks and Aman noticed that . He knew if the words will go out Nandani have to face the humiliation. So he said to everyone in a stren voice.

" I hope this matter will not go outside. This was a misunderstanding and I don't want my employee to become a victim of bully . Am I clear?" .

Aman look towards Manik to confirm if whatever he said is right or wrong . Even he knew his answer but still want to confirm. Manik only nodded and everyone agreed.

After the presentation everyone left the room in the last Manik was getting up from his chair .. He smirked while shaking his head and murmured "that was cute." But this was not unnoticed by Aman. He also smiled finally getting his reaction.

**************
Nandani was sitting in her cabin fully embarrassed whatever happened in the presentation hall.

"Aiyappa how can I be soo stupid ?? Aghh how will I face everyone now?? Hamesha mere sath hi Aisa kyu hota hai?"

Someone knocked on her cabin and without her permission.. that person poked his face in her cabin . "Can I come in Nandani?" Aman asked .

"Is there any option? Huh!?" Nandani said .

"Actually no." Aman said and walked inside her cabin. Whistling. And there was a smirk on his face.

"My my Nandani what was that?? . I know you love my Bhai.. but proposal dena ka idea thora casual tha" saying this he started laughing alot .