Chapter 31

Early update. Bcz you all wanted this 🌝
.

Happy reading my pretty souls 🦋
.
.
.

Nandani's POV.

I pushed the door open and stood there with tear filled eyes.

There was a women standing infront of him tilting her head

They are ......

Kissing??

And he was not pushing her

Why??

I didn't know what happened to me but  I stepped forward and grabbed her hairs tightly and yanked her backwards.

I looked into her eyes dead . Rage was filling me .

How dare she ??

"What women ??" That women uttered.

"Ms. Murthy ??" Manik said to me .

"Is she throwing herself on you ?? Are you fine ?? she did something to you ?? " I asked in a hurried tone .

"What are you doing here Ms. Murthy?" He asked avoiding my question.

"I'm asking you na something. Tell me " I yelled at him .

"I was not throwing myself on him . And who the hell you are ? " That women shouted at me .

"Did I talked to you ?" I asked her .

"Ms. Murthy leave her " Manik said to me .

"First answer my question dammit" I shouted. 

"No she was not throwing herself on me.  Did you get your answer??" He rolled his eyes.

"Then what the hell you are doing with Her ??" I shouted .

"Stop .. my name is soha . Soha khurana. So call me by name " she said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. I stepped towards Manik and stand infront of him with tears filled eyes .

"Why you doing this ??' I asked .

"What I'm doing Ms. Murthy?. You are disturbing our moment " he said .

"You are telling me lie. Right?? " I asked . Please tell me you are doing a prank.

"No , it's the truth " he said looking straight in my eyes .

"But you don't like when some stranger touch you . Then how can you let her touch you Mr . Malhotra"

"Who says she is a stranger . I met her in London. And we are very much close . "

From behind Soha also agreed . I'm dreaming?? Why it is happening with me ??

It hurts . Literally very much .

I looked at him . " So are you guys dating or what ??"

"No it's a casual hangout for us . And I don't need to explain myself to you " he said directly looking in my eyes .

My world shattered!!

Did I mistook him ??

He was always like this ?? Why ??

"Then what was that for me ?" My voice cracked in last .

"That meant nothing to me Ms. Murthy. It was all your infatuation towards me " he said .

Infatuation??

Is he for real ??

Do he know what nonsense he is saying ?