Chapter 11.

AMAN. POV. 

I told everything to Nandani which I haven't shared with anyone till now.

He took me to his house . Then he introduced himself . He gave me shelter, food, clothes because I didn't have one with me .

He told me I'm going to live with him here in his house .

Manik told me " My mother died while giving me birth. And when I was 10 yrs old my father married to another women he fell in love with her in his office. But I don't think she loved my father , she only loved  his money . And my father died when I was 12 . So Aman, I'm also an orphan just like you . But the only difference is that you don't have any surname but I have. And this is the only difference we have . Rather than this we somehow similar  and I promise you no one will harm you now I'll protect you with my heart. You will be my brother from now onwards. You are my brother.  BROTHER OF THE MANIK MALHOTRA. and I'll make sure one day I'll give you your surname . You will rule with me in this business industry." I still remember his words which always makes me cry.

And he was right. He was always there for me whenever someone bullied me . He used to always make sure if I'm having any trouble or not .

He shifted with me to London just to make my studies complete. He never showed that I'm not his blood he always love me like his real brother.

When Neyonika (Manik's step mother) got to know about me she yelled at him but he didn't showed any emotions.

He only told her that he is now 19 yrs so legally she don't have any rights on him and he can do whatever the fuck he wants . And he made sure I don't get to interact with her .

And then I made up my mind no matter what but I'll make him proud. His efforts will not go in vain .

His father started the company Malhotra Industries after his death Bhai was the only heir . So in the age of 20 he take over the company and I was with him always . And now we are the biggest company in whole INDIA.

I can see tears in her eyes. She was sobbing. And I placed my hand on her hairs to calm her down but I was also on the edge for crying but I didn't. I don't like to show my weak side to anyone except for one person. (My Bhai) .

"I know Nandani what you are feeling and I don't want you to pity me . I have said these things to you because I don't want you to feel wrong about anything towards my Bhai. He is the most amazing person happened in my life due to him I'm alive now . I know he don't show any emotions to anyone but I know he also feel sad, happy, everything like normal human beings but he is not ready to express to anyone because he don't trust anyone due to whatever happened in his past . He is scared Nandani and I know you will be there with him everytime. I don't want you to give up on him . Except me he don't have anyone in his life . Literally no-one." I told her

"What past Aman? What is Manik sir going through? I can see some emotions in his eyes but he always masked up . Why ??" She asked me but how can I say anything to her ? .

"It's not my place to tell you anything Nandani. Bhai will tell you everything you just have to be patient okay?" I asked her

She was not convinced but still nodded .

"After listening to my side of story. Soo now  you don't hate my Bhai na??" I asked her .

She chuckled "I can't hate him Aman never ever . Yes I was very curious about why he is like that but after listening to you . I think I have to wait more . And I will wait for him. I think I have fallen a little more harder for him" she said while smiling.

"Yes . No-one can hate him . Hehe . And I know how much he have struggled for this company. He worked over time for this position. And now he is giving me his position. And I'm angry how can he do this to me or him?? I don't deserve this . He already have done alot . And now I'm not going to take anything from him . And he being stubborn. I know if I'll talk to him he will convinced me somehow. Huhhh.. !!!! " I said being too much frustrated from my Bhai.

Nandani started laughing. And I also chuckled.

I just want both of them to be happy with each other . And if I can do something for them then I'm definitely going to do that no matter what situation is.

AUTHOR'S.   POV.

Both Aman and Nandani was sitting around marine and was eating Vada pav and chai . Both of them were talking randomly.

And after a while Aman's phone rang . And he saw Manik called him . He huffed and picked up call . Only to hear Manik's anger.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AMAN??" Manik yelled.

"Shh.... Bhai you are going to tear my eardrums. My poor ears . Aman mumbled.

"Aman we need talk . Where are you ?? Come home fast". Manik yelled from the other side.

"I'm in marine Bhai . I needed some fresh air so I just walked out from home." Aman said while sighed.

"Ok now come home we need to talk." Manik said and cut the call.

Aman huffed . Nandani chuckled a little.

"Now you should go Aman. You can't ignore him anymore. You need to confront him somehow. So why not today?" Nandani said giving him some couraged .

But only she knew . Aman knew he will somehow convinced him but no-one understanding him he can't take his bhai's place just like that .

He nodded and went home.

Nandani was worried not only about Aman but also for Manik. They both are just too good for each other . And she loves there bond .

**************

Manik was pacing around in his living room waiting for Aman. He need to convince him. He needs to join office from tommorow. After 30 mins Aman entered.

Manik walked towards him but Aman ignored because he knows what is going to happen.

"Aman we need to talk" . Manik said Aman stopped in his tracks and turned to face him.

"Bhai I know what you are going to tell me but please Bhai I can't take your place . You are the one who deserves ,not me . And I don't want any discussion. I'm sorry for today .I yelled at you in the morning. But Bhai you need to understand. It's is your father's company. You just can't donate to anyone." Aman stated .

"You are not anyone Aman . You are my brother. And I'll give you everything whatever I want to . And you will accept this also . I'm giving you this position because I wanted to . End of discussion." Manik also argued. 

Aman knew he will convinced him so he thought to make a deal with him . So he goes towards the sofa and motioned him to sit beside him . Manik followed him .

" Bhai. Listen to me carefully. I know what you are trying to say . So listen to me . I'll take your position only in one condition." Aman stated.  Manik told him to continue.

"Bhai I'll be CEO of this company only for the sake for you . But I'll not sit on your chair. I'll just sign the papers whatever you will say to me . But you will take the all decisions related to company. You will do what CEO do . I'll only sign. This will be my only role in this CEO game . " Aman said.

Manik was only looking at him . And he knew Aman will not take his place at any cost . He knew his brother more than anyone . He smiled a genuine one .

"Congratulations buddy for your new position. Tommorow I'll announce you as the CEO Of MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES." Manik said with a proud smile.

Instagram:- @mushk_writes_

______________________________________

To be continued........

vote and comments your thought about this chapter.