Chapter 3.

AUTHOR'S.. POV.

NEXT DAY....

Nandani woke up at 7:00am as it was a really important day for them ..

She goes into the washroom and done her buisness, and got ready for her office... Today she can't be late .. she have to reach there before time to prepare themselves...

She came out from her house and took a cab for her office and hurriedly went inside the conference room for preparation....

Soon Aman came there excitingly because today he is conducting the meeting with SINGHANIA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES .. and for him this a big opportunity because he want to do something for his Bhai to prove himself that not only because of him but he can do something for himself (though Manik knew this thing ... But still Aman want to prove himself for the first time)

"So , all set Nandani for today's meeting??" Aman asked to Nandani

"Yes , Aman sir .. everything is ready .. and I hope everything should go well." Nandani said...

"Oh !! Come on Nandani,. How many times I have to tell you , don't call me sir just call me Aman .. we are friends.. okay ??" Aman said getting sad ..

"Ok Aman I'll not call you sir anymore, " Nandani said

Aman became happy for a while after listening to her ...

"Aman yesterday I sent you the presentation.. have you checked it ?? .. it was fine or not ??" Nandani asked getting tensed ..

"It was really good Nandani ... I appreciate you very much ... You are always perfect.. that's why I have chosen you ... Remember??" Aman said to her ...

She smiled a bit...

(#Flashback)

Few days have past since Nandani met with Aman .. she was still thinking that whether she should accept it or not...

Then she remembered her struggle when she came to Bangalore in her initial days ....

How she didn't know anyone here ... How much she was scared here ... How much worse days she have suffered...
But still she didn't give up at herself

She got some part-time jobs and through this she was able to afford her fees , shelter and food ...

But still she was struggling because in this salary she will not be able to survive along time ... Her subconscious mind said that "you should go to Mumbai .. and everyone (means whole India) knows that THE MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES was the biggest company.. not everyone can get job their .. but you are getting job then you should go .." and from this she can get a stable life ...

She thought that "I should give this a chance .. maybe I can change my life and get a better one " ... With this she thought that after her graduation she will join the company as her BOSS'S PA ..

(#Flashback ends)

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

The meeting started...

"Ok we should start the meeting " Aman said to which everyone agreed..