Chapter 17

Author's pov.

"LETS SEE MY SON." she said with a smirk on her face . She already got the reaction of him as like she wanted and she was satisfied.

"You are playing with fire Neyonika. Just stay away from my property. Otherwise you won't like the consequences." Manik said with a threatening tone.

" You give the company to that orphan person. I took your house . As simple as that . Tit for tat  " She said and clicked her tongue.

"Watch your tone Neyonika. He is my brother don't you dare speak about him like that . And about that house. I can go at any extent for that house . Wait and watch. " He said trying to control his .

Nandani rushed towards him and grabbed his arm and rubbed it to calm his anger down. She mumbled

"Calm down sir calm down. Everyone is watching this . She is getting what she wants you can't give up . Don't give the show what they wanted to see." 

His shoulder relaxed a little and closed his eyes to control his anger Nandani was. Right if he didn't control his anger then she will get what she wanted.

And this whole scene Neyonika was watching silently she was amused and Suprise seeing his scene in front of her eyes.

She said in a sarcasm tone. " Are you guys dating or what?."

Nandani abruptly removed her hands from him and looked down . Manik look towards Nandani and then Neyonika and said.

"That's not your business Neyonika."

"Oh I see someone is becoming love - sick puppy . But Manik it doesn't suit you.  " Neyonika said

"That's none of your concern. I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do . " Manik roared.

"It can lead you in wrong path . Keep that in your mind Manik. " Neyonika said smirk plastered on her face.

Manik didn't wanted to argue so he was just going to leave but he saw Aman who was looking towards his shoes. And he knew what he was thinking in his mind .

He grabbed his arm and took him to garden to console him to make him understood that whatever happened it was not his fault. But Aman was still feeling bad being the cause of this whole situation.

He knew very well that house is very much precious to Manik because it was his dad's last possession. It gives him homely feeling whenever he gets sad or feel lonely he just left to go in that house . And today when he got the call from the lawyer that Neyonika has file the law suit to get that home under her name. He just lost it and couldn't help rather than blaming himself.

And here in the party Nandani was talking to Navya and she was also trying to calm her heart down because Aman told him what place that holds in Manik's life . She was also feeling horrible. And was feeling very uneasy what will happen now .

After a while Navya left from there to grab some food. And Nandani was standing there alone lost in her own thoughts but it came halted when she heard her voice.

"I feel so sorry for you Nandani. Manik was never a better son . Now he is not a good boyfriend. See he left the venue just for the sake of this poor orphan so called brother." Neyonika venomously said to Nandani trying to create some misunderstanding between them .

"You don't need to worry about our matter mam." Nandani said in her polite way.

Neyonika was trying to see some reaction from her face but she didn't get any.  Nandani knew what she was trying to do . So she also thought to play along and decided to give the taste of her own medicine.