Chapter 5.

AUTHOR'S.. POV.

(#Flashback)
On the same day ...

Aman said to Nandani one office employee will give the company tour to her . And she was waiting for that person.

"Hello. Myself cabir and for today I'll be your guide" cabir said playfully to Nandani.. she agreed

Both of them took the entire company tour and Nandini was very happy to see the company.

"Ok Nandani I think you should take rest now . Go home . And you can join from tomorrow. All the best Mr . Malhotra is the real devil of this company" cabir said to her..

"Devil?? Why??" Nandani asked becoming confuse.

"He wants everything to be perfect. And there is no place of mistake in his dictionary.. if you will make any mistake.. you will be fired immediately. That's why everyone is afraid of him . He is the person with no emotions he might be a handsome hunk but only for outside the company. This company only know how much dangerous person he is .. " cabir explained everything.

"Be careful Nandani . " he said.

Nandani wondered whether she had made a mistake by coming here.

Nandini comes back home and changes her clothes and lies down on the bed and thinks about whatever happened today.

She was thinking about Manik how she will survive with after listening from everyone .

Next day...

She woke up took a quick bath and got ready . Today she make sure that she should look professional. She wore a plain shirt , straight pants and heels .

"Hm , today mr

"Hm , today mr. Malhotra can't say anything about my outfit. I look quite professional" she giggled.

She took a cab a stepped in office and reached to her floor and cabin.

She make herself busy in the works and she make today's schedule for Manik .
She thought she would tell Manik about his schedule but she was scared to talk to him because he is rude and she might make him angry again.. but she made her courage to go .

Then outside the cabin of Manik she took a deep breath to calm herself and knocked. 'come in ' voice came from inside .

She then pushed the door and stepped in . He was busy in his laptop doing some work . She got near him and said "Sir, your today's schedule" then Manik look towards her. And hummed "continue" . He said with no expression. She explained him everything whatever he has to do today . He nodded . And was not looking towards her. "Sir , you need anything else?" She said . He didn't reply.