Chapter 23

Author's POV.

(#Flashback)

Few months ago ..

In Malhotra Industries:-

"ARE YOU STUPID??" Manik shouted on the top of his lungs.

The man standing in front of him started shivering due to his anger and voice .

"S...sir I... I'm really s.... sorry" he finally completed his sentence.

"NOW WHAT I'LL DO ?? THE MEETING WILL BE AFTER AN HOUR ??" He roared .

Nandani came running to his cabin without his permission she barged in .

"Sir sir sir . Calm down . I'll do something" Nandani said trying to calm him down.

"WHAT YOU WILL DO MS. MURTHY??" She flinched at his voice and look at the man standing in front of her

The man infront of her pleaded through his eyes telling her to save him from the devil . She nodded and came infront of him . "S...sir we can't do anything. Ab chilane se kuch nahi ho sakta " she tried to say .

"Aghhh!!!! You guys can't do a single thing . I told you to make a presentation. Wo bhi nahi hua tumse Get out from here." He shouted and the employee ran from there.

Manik rubbed his forehead and told her "Ms. Murthy postponed the meeting to day after tomorrow and you will prepare the presentation . And listen to me carefully Ms. Murthy I want perfection. "

"Ok sir I'll do my best don't worry." She said and smiled a little to uplift the mood .

He nodded and said her "And bring my black coffee right now . "

She nodded and was going to leave he stopped her "They are very important client Nandani. I don't want to lose this deal remember."

She didn't turned only nodded and left from there .

She came back with his coffee and placed in front of him .

He gazed from his laptop and drink his coffee and sighed. And said "I want to check the presentation tomorrow . So do it today only . If there will be any malfunction we can solve it . "

Nandani nodded and left from there . She reached her home , changed her clothes, ate her dinner and started doing her presentation.

"Aghh aiyappa I'm soo exhausted from this . Please uss monster Manik ko ye presentation pasand aa jaye. " She mumbled .

Completing her presentation she transfer it into pendrive and slept .

Next morning

She woke up hurriedly and got ready for the office and left her home and book a cab . And reached the office.

She ran towards her cabin and prepared Manik's schedule and put it on his cabin and moved towards her cabin. After a while someone knocked on her cabin she said 'come in'

Aman peeked his head and said "Nandu Bhai is asking for the presentation. "

She nodded "Yes I'm coming "

Aman left from there and she checked her purse for the pendrive but it was not there . She panicked her whole body starting shivered.

She checked her whole cabin but the pendrive was not there . "W...what w...will I do n...now ??" She Muttered