Chapter 26

Target view:- 1.5k
Target votes:- 250+

Special note:- Boards wale bachon all the best for your paper . Aag laga dena 😉

Author's POV.

Days turned into a week Nandani was still but admitted in hospital. She needed rest she was only waiting for a particular person thinking he might came to meet her atleast asking if she is okay or not but he didn't came .

Only according to her

Aman was there for her all the time incase she needs someone to be there for her . He was feeling angry , pitty , sad and what not due to his brother he didn't even came to check upon her .

But he knew he will come eventually he knows his brother more than anyone . He was waiting for him to come somehow he knew he was blaming himself for Nandani's condition.

He tried to call him but he was not picking up , he was ignoring everyone . He said that he left for India. But he knew he will come back . But a week passed but he didn't came .

Only according to him .

Aman got a call from the company "Hello ?"

"Sir I need to ask you . When will you all will come back to India?" Tripathi the head manger asked him

"Um... We will came back within a week . We need to wrap our work here . We will come soon ." Aman replied. They didn't informed anyone about this attack . But the news spreaded fastly in India.

Top business man Kabir Singhania is found dead . According to our sources he was in Maldives. And he was shot. Who killed him ?? He was suffering from loss , his shares in his company were dropping at a fast rate . His father is not in his right mind to reply something. Stay tune for more updates.

But no one knows who killed him . Manik made sure that he will keep his brother safe and he did that .

"Sir we need your signature on some papers . What should we do now ?" Tripathi asked .

"Since I'm not there you can take bhai's signature. It will work " Aman replied.

"When will Manik sir will be back??" Tripathi asked .

Aman got confused listening to him. "What ? Bhai is there na ? He will sign"

"No sir Manik sir haven't came back to India yet " Tripathi replied .

Aman's eyes widened on this new found information about his brother then where the hell did he go??

"Oo...ooh haa I forgot . Ok leave it . Do some other works . We can't help it now " Aman said .

Tripathi hummed and cut the call . And Aman sat on the bench outside the hospital thinking where did he go .

What are you thinking Bhai?? Why you are making things so complicated.

Nandani was lying on the hospital bed looking outside the window . Sighing she started thinking the things changed in her life so much. But the only thing is bugging her was his concern face when she got shot .

She thought he cares for her , but he didn't even came to check upon her nor he is picking up her calls.

Nurse came to check upon her she gave her the medicine and said "You can get discharged now . You are fine ."

She was beyond happy. Finally she can go back. Now she won't get tasteless food , can roam around .

Aman came back and when he saw Nandani was smiling ear to ear he asked "What happened Nandu. You look really happy??"