Chapter 29

Early update 👀

Happy reading my pretty souls 🦋
.
.
.
Author's POV.

"See Nandu see" Aman said to Nandani dragging her towards his bed

And there was few things of her laying there . Like - earing and phone cover.

Nandani looked confused watching that but Aman remembered her because he have seen that things with her and we must say he has a very sharp memory.

Manik was standing there behind them and not knowing what he should say or to explain them.

Soon Nandani realised and her eyes widened and she step forward to his bed and picked up her earing and looked at Aman.

"See Nandu he have your things and he says he don't love you " Aman said pointing at Manik dramatically. Manik rolled his eyes at his behaviour.

Nandani looked at Manik for a explanation. He was going to explain

But Aman again interrupted. "I'm telling you Nandu. Don't believe him . He really loves you "

Ye Buddha mere beech mei bohot bolta hai !!

Nandani raised her eyebrows to Manik then finally he said "You are taking it all wrong "

"What ?? Proof is infront of us ." Aman said .

Manik glared at him and made him shut up .

"This things I was going to give you Ms. Murthy " Manik tried to explain .

"Oh then what it is doing at your farmhouse and on your bed ?? Hain koi jawab?" Aman said with a  smirked placed at his face .

"I don't need to explain myself to you duffer " Manik said glaring at Aman.

"Ok then explain it to her " Aman said at the place Nandani.

"Nandani I was going to give you this things because you lost it or you forget it so the peon gave it to me to give you but that day I came here and forgot . " Manik tried to explain which they all knew was a lie

"Then why this things are placed on your BED??" Aman inquired again

"Why should I explain to YOU ??" Manik said narrowing his eyes to Aman .

Manik and Nandani made a eye contact and there was a storm going on in her eyes but she diverted her gaze from him

She  nodded and left from there not making a big scene because she know it's a waste of time to argue about this topic .

Aman huffed in anger and annoynce and left from there glaring at Manik. Then Manik took a breath in relief. Which he also didn't knew he was holding .

Manik came back to kitchen and made the dinner for everyone and searched for Nandani and Aman and found them sitting in garden

"Nandu why didn't you said anything to him ??" Aman asked to Nandani .

"Because it was just a waste of time" she said .

Manik was standing at a nice distance with them and listening to there conversation silently.

"Those are  your things . I know he loves you but he is very much stupid to not accept." Aman said .

"I don't know Aman" she replied.

"What do you mean by you don't know ??" Aman asked looking at her .

"I mean I don't want to pressurized him for anything" she said .

"I know him nandu very much . He is just trying to act tough . But my Bhai is really very lonely from inside " Aman said telling his point .