Chapter 19

Author's POV.

"Aghh !!! Why I'm behaving like this ?? I should not care about this . But why ???" He yelled in top of his lungs.

"Because Bhai you are attracted towards her !! Duh" Aman rolled his eyes hiding behind his door and watching Manik loosing his patience. But soon smirk !

Soon a Idea popped in his mind and his smirk grew wider oh ho Aman you are so intelligent!! Bhai you have to thank me I'm doing so much for you ! Huh!!!

"Yes yes Nandani. Wear something traditional okay ?? Men's like women in traditional more .! " Aman said acting like he is talking on call with he while walking in Manik's room .

Manik head snapped towards him . Heard his talk And saw him walking towards him .

"Right Bhai?? I'm saying right na ?? Nandu will look beautiful na in traditional?" Aman asked in his innocent tone .

Manik nodded absent mindedly but soon realised what he did and said "I don't know anything about this !"

Aman smirked internally . "Ok Nandu bye bye which restaurant you are going ?? Tell me if you will get free I'll come to pick you up. Then we will hang out " Aman asked intentionally. But he knew in which restaurant they are meeting but he still asked .

Manik narrowly saw him and waiting to listen there talks . But get failed .

"Ok ok bye Nandu.. enjoy!! Tell me the all things okay?? If he will confess something then also tell me ." Saying this he acted like he cut the call and shove the phone in his pocket .

Manik's eyes widened listening his talks but soon he composed himself and acted like he don't care.

"Uh!! In which restaurant you are going buddy ?" He asked trying to not sound desperate or something.

" Why you want to know Bhai ? " Aman asked raising his eyebrows.

"No no I'm asking aise hi ab nahi batana toh nahi bolo!!" Manik exclaimed.

Aman was suppressing his laugh and said " In ××× restaurant we are meeting Bhai. You can know anything it doesn't mean that you will come with us . I know you don't like going out and all . Right Bhai??"

"Ya ya I don't like this things . But ... U...uh if you want we can go . I mean I think I have also have some meeting there in night only !!" Manik said .

Aman raised his eyebrows and said in his amused tone " Meeting ?? Why I don't know about this ??"

"U..uh actually it is the deal before you become CEO so you don't know right now I remember we have to meet ." He said while tugging his hands in his pocket and maintain his poker face .

"Uh ... Oh nice then we can go together I'll meet Nandu you can attend your meeting ." Aman said while poking his tongue in his cheek to suppress his smile .

Manik nodded and Aman left from there .

Manik sat on his bed and pulled his hair in frustration trying to calm his mind but it was not happening. She moved on ?? So fast ?? .. .... Yeah stupid obviously she will move on it was your fault . !!

He picked his phone and called someone and said "Tonight in ×××× restaurant... Meeting " saying this he cut the call and move to washroom to get ready and took some shower to divert his mind

*Time skip*

"Let's go Bhai" Aman said from downstairs.

"Yes buddy coming ." Manik said descending from stairs and they both made there ways to there garage and Aman interrupted.