Chapter 2.

AUTHOR'S. . POV.

The whole ride was silent .....

Then she thought how she came to Mumbai from Bangalore... How she met Manik ...

(# Flashback)

Nandani was leaving alone in Bangalore due to her studies and she was doing part-time jobs' for her daily life needs and afford college fees....

She use to do multiple part-time jobs for her survival.... (In a cafe and in library as assistant librarian)

She was also use to teach students in her weekends for extra wages ...

During that time Aman was in Bangalore for his work purpose.. He went to cafe for meeting and then he saw Nandani who was at the counter taking  orders ... He didn't notice her that much....

Then he went to  library for buying books for himself  because he fond of   reading books ...
(Just like me.!!! )

He again saw Nandani there as assistant librarian .. and she seemed familiar ..... Then he realised where have he seen her....

Then he thought about her for Manik ...

(No , not in that way , the way are you thinking... Hehe!!)

Actually he wanted a PA for his Bhai because aaj tak jitne PA aayi .. wo kaam thik se nahi karti thi...

Then he thinks to himself she could be a great fit as a PA for MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES since she's been doing multiple jobs and seems great at what she does ..

He made a note to approach her tommorow in the cafe ....

The next day,  Nandani follows her usual routine... she quickly took a bath .. and got ready for her college, followed up by her visit to the cafe and then library she's been working at.

(But she didn't knew, that today may be her life can change.... Didn't she??)

She doesn't really have any friends in her life (like me as she was an Ambivert person. She was sceptical of  approaching first ... and tho she was fine with it... She was in her final year and next month she will be finally graduated.

Time skips.....

The college was over , she went to cafe for her work ...

After sometime a person approached her "Excuse me .." he asks Nandani ...

"Yes sir , may I take your order please." She asked to him with a small smile that didn't reach to her eyes...

(Because she was exhausted from her life, from her mundane, gloomy life ,.. because nothing really had happened in her life which would make her happy)

"Actually, I want to talk to you for something important" he said to her ...

She thought about this for a while that she should talk or not ?? ... Because she wasn't fond of having any casual conversation with a stranger .... But he seemed genuine... So she said okay for this but she can only talk to him after her shift will be over ..  because Nandani Murthy is perfect and she cannot leave her job in the middle for someone who wants to talk to her ...

After her shift finally got over.....

They sat in the same cafe ... Infront of each other...

"Hello , I would like to introduce myself !! My name is Aman!!" He introduced himself to Nandani....

She also introduced herself " Hello , My name is Nandani Murthy!!" ..

Then he started his talk ... That he wants her to work with him in THE MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES...
Naam toh suna hi hoga .... 

She thought about that  "why  he wants me to join in such a well known  renowned company.. ( kahi ye fraud toh nahi ???) " her subconscious mind told her...

Somewhere, Aman already  had an idea that she might think  of him as some fraud , hence he explained everything to make her believe.

She listened to him ... and as the time passed talking to the person sitting  in front of her, he seemed genuine but still she needs time to think about this matter because this is a really big turn in her life and she don't want to take any step hurriedly.. because she have to bloody change her whole life to something ( she have to shift to Mumbai) ... Nd that's a huge city...

"Ok Aman it was nice meeting you , but I have to think about this since it's a big opportunity for my life and I don't want to regret later  " she said to Aman ..

"It's really ok ms. NANDANI MURTHY... I really understand your concern I can give you time but only for 1 month maximum.. not more than that" he said

She thought " ok .. what a coincidence yrr I will graduate in one month then I can think about this job ... Obviously then I don't have to do multiple jobs'"

(# Flashback ends)

They finally reached Nandani's home and she came out from the car ,.. without even glancing towards him she walked from there ( because obviously she was hurt whatever Manik told her in the car) ...

Manik felt bad thora sa ... After watching that Nandani didn't even say "good night" to him ... But he didn't showed her . His feelings... ( God knows why!!!!)

             _________________________

Nandani freshed up and changed her clothes in pajamas and t-shirt.... She did her skin care routine like always. .. and then she took her laptop and started working on the presentation for tomorrow's meeting (since, it was a special one that's why) ..

Nd you should guys know that Nandani Murthy is a workaholic person and she always wants everything to be perfect .. she e-mailed the presentation to Aman to let him check if it's fine or not ....then she laid on the bed and thought about her life ... (How fucked up her life has become) and while thinking about that she switched off the lights and sleep took over

...............
Malhotra Mansion:-

Manik came home late and Aman was checking the presentation Nandani had sent him.... And he then sensed from a certain fragnance that Manik has came home.
(Oh god!!!! Kash Mai bhi smell kar paati !)

Then Manik sat on the sofa beside Aman .....

"Bhai . How was your party ??" Aman asked to Manik ...
"Shut up Aman , you were also there with me ." Manik said feeling annoyed....

"No, I'm saying that after party ... How was your drive??" Aman said in a teasing way ....

"You want a slap  Aman from my hands ??" Manik said in angry mode ..

"Oops , Bhai chill I was just joking...
By the way , aaj toh achi nind aayegi na ??" Aman said while winking towards Manik ...

Manik rolled his eyes ....

Manik reached his room ... And changed his clothes in pajamas and loose t-shirt... And laid on his big king sized bed (you know ameeron ke chochle) .... And he tried to sleep ...

But in the middle of the night he woke up furiously because he was having nightmares ....

"I think aaj bhi nind nhi aayega ," he thought and goes to his balcony to get some fresh air to calm himself . He sat on the chair looking towards the moon and thought about something....

Instagram:- @mushk_writes_
______________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.....

votes and comments your thought about this chapter