book 2 Part 30

"Urrr...ggghhh..." Ruggie says, looking at his arm. "That's enough! "Unleash the Beast!"" Jack yells out. "What just—" Riddle says. "AAAAARRRRROOOOO!

GRRRRR! AAARRROOO!" Now a large white wolf stod where Jack was just moments ago. "He...transformed?!" yuu says. "Whoa, what just— Gah!" Leona says now off put by Jack's magic. "He broke Leona's concentration! "Off With Your Head!"" Riddle yells. Which made Leona yell and drop Ruggie. "*gasp*... *cough* *cough*" Ruggie says on the ground.

Magolor ran up to him, helping him up. Then kicking him in the ankle... making Ruggie scream in pain. "this is payback." Magolor says with a straight face. Gripping onto his Ruggie's jacket to keep him from falling.

"That was beautiful, Riddle! You stopped Leona's magic cold!" Cater says excited. As the silver haired boy and tall boy bicker about evacuating. "No... NO! You can't collar a lion! And Jack! How did you... Transformation potions are forbidden! Where did you get that?" Leona yells. "I didn't use a potion—that's my signature spell. With it I can transform myself into a wolf." Jack says now back to normal.

"Ha! What's that saying? Every dog has his day? Well I guess you had yours!" Leona laughs. "Housewarden Leona, I want you to know... I only came to this school because of how much I admired you! What happened to the man you used to be?" Jack asks. "Shut up... Your dreams got nothin' to do with me!" Leona says. "I understand the irony of me being the one to say it, but it pains me to see you like this. You'd be wise to confine yourself to your room and try to calm down!" Riddle says.

"What do you know about how I feel?!" Leona yells. "Would that the lion king of the savanna could witness this absolute farce. No, if you ask me, the collar suits you far better than a crown ever could." the small boy says. This made Magolor wip his head around. This made Leona go huh? "You may bemoan the fact that you're not higher in line to be king. But with that sensitive ego of yours? That so quickly directs all your petty anger at your retainers... Well, the idea of you ever contending with a REAL king like our Malleus—is absolutely laughable. Even if you COULD defeat Malleus, so long as that's how you choose to conduct yourself? You would never be fit to ru-" the small boy says. Magolors eyes went dark as he quickly put his hand over the smaller boy's mouth. "You're making a situation worse." Magolor said, but he was too late because the damage had already been done.

"Hah... Ha ha. Yeah, you're probably right. No, you're EXACTLY right...! Ha ha ha ha! I will never become king. No matter how hard I try!" Leona says laughing hysterically. "Myah?! All my fur's standin' on end!" Grimm says. "The magic power within Leona is surging... I don't think my collar can hold it!" Riddle says worried. "No. That isn't magic power. That's negative energy, which means..." the small boy says looking up at Magolor, his eyes widen looking up at magolors serious face. The small boy kew the looking in magolors eyes. he had that look in his own a long time ago. "Everybody, get down!" Cater yells.