book 1 Part 19

As Magolor headed to his room Ace followed behind him. "Oh ya go find another room to sleep in tonight." Magolor said. "Huh!?" Ace looked at him. "What do you mean? Aren't you reading?" Ace said, looking at Magolor. "Nope I need sleep as well believe it or not." Magolor shrugged. "Best to find another room." He added. "Huf so much for helping." Ace said. "I'm being kind, letting you sleep in my dorm alright. So find another room!" Magolor said, annoyed.

After Magolor shooed him away the same ghost that asked him came down. "So You'll really go to sleep?" Magolor nodded. Taking off his shirt he put on a shirt he found in a drawer. That didn't help the ghost after looking at his 'body'.

If the ghost's face could have, it would've looked more white. "So it isn't normal huh? Ya i thought so." Magolor said, looking at his now covered 'arms' "I'm not human just so you know ok. Can you keep a secret?" the ghost nodded. Magolor whispered something in the ghost's ear. The secret made the ghost giggle. Smiling Magolor looked to the side. "Just don't tell anyone alive ok!" Magolor said.

After getting the bed ready, Magolor smiled. "My first sleep in a while. Alright" Magolor said, falling down on the bed. Allowing his thoughts to over take him.

Waking up Magolor checked the time. 6:00 "Well not as early as I'd like to wake up but oh well." as the lor came up to him. "Nice to see ya too?" a small voice rang out in his head. "!" Smiling at the lor he went down the stairs.

As Deuce came down the stairs Magolor smiled at him, as the lor started flying above his head. "Hm oh this is the lor starcutter right?" Deuce asked. Looking at the small ship. "Yup remember my one rule ok." nodding Deuce sat down on one of the chairs in the dining room. "It's better than Heartslabyul's 8 hundred something rules." Deuce said. As yuu, Ace, and Grimm came down. "Today's the big duel! Let's DO this thing." Ace said. "you but you need to eat first!" Magolor said placing his hands on his hips. bringing out waffles. "oh wow did you make those!" yuu asked Magolor. "I did hope you like em!" Magolor said. breakfast went by quickly. it had been a while since Magolor last cooked it's nice to see he still has it.

As they all went to Heartslabyul for the duel they herd people talking. "Did you hear? They say someone's challenged Housewarden Rosehearts to a duel!" a student said. "Riddle Rosehearts? Seriously?! Whoever it is has gotta be outta his mind. Riddle will have his head off in five seconds flat." another said. "Still, it's the first challenge since Rosehearts took power. I'm pumped!" a third finished.

"You're saying Ace and Deuce are challenging Riddle for the housewarden's seat?! Please tell me you're kidding." Cater said. "I tried to stop 'em." Trey said, shrugging. "Of all the stupid ideas... I just hope this doesn't make everything worse." Cater said worried. "You and me both." Trey said just as worried.

"We are about to commence two challenges for the housewarden position at Heartslabyul House. The first challenger is Ace Trappola. The second challenger is Deuce Spade. The current housewarden they have challenged is Riddle Rosehearts. Now, in accordance with the duel rules, please remove the magic-sealing collars as they would provide an unfair disadvantage." Crowley announced.

"Ah! FINALLY, the dumb collar is off!" Ace said feeling around his neck. "Enjoy your moment of freedom. The collar will be back on soon enough. I could hardly believe it when I heard you two intended to duel me. Is this a joke?" Riddle said confidently. "Do I look like I'm joking?" Ace said with a serious expression. "I'd never propose a duel as a joke." Deuce said seriously. "Hmph. Have it your way. Let us get this over with." Riddle said.

Magolor walked up to Riddle. Riddle noticed him crossing his arms as Magolor got closer. The two stared at each other. You could cut the tension with a knife. Both of these students gave off an incredible aura. "Riddle." "Magolor." Both of them said each other's name. "Riddle this duel will bring about your downfall." Magolor said. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I will win this duel, Magolor. Truly someone of your skill level shouldn't be around such rulebreakers" Riddle said.

"That's not what I said, Riddle. I said "this duel will bring about your downfall."" Magolor restated. "We'll see about that." Riddle said. "Uh, Riddle, what do you want to do about today's afternoon tea?" Cater asked, trying to break the tension. "A foolish question. You know that the rules stipulate I take my tea every day at 4 p.m. sharp." Riddle said.

"It's just that it's already past 3:30..." Cater said. "And you fear that I will be late? All the more reason to end this promptly. It appears I have little time to waste. Rather than facing my opponents in succession, I will take on both at once." Riddle exclaimed. "You can do it, Housewarden!" "Knock 'em dead, sir!" students yelled. As Trey had this look, One of fear.

"Cowards." Deuce said looking at the cheering students. "Myah. I got a bad feelin' about this." Grimm said to yuu. "Hey, at least we got a plan!" Ace said. "Headmage, please give us the signal." Riddle said.

"When the mirror I've thrown shatters upon the ground, that is your signal to begin. Ready... Go!" Crowley announces. as the mirror shatters.