book 2 Part 10

The next morning yuu and Grimm were thinking over what they were told. yuu was still worried about Magolor not arriving last night. Grimm after a few minutes of silence finally broke it. "I dunno, this just looks like a bunch of absent-minded kids hurtin' themselves to me. If there's a scandal here. I ain't seein' it! Huh? Whozzat?" Grimm grumbled and jumped as someone knocked at the door.

yuu quickly jumped to the conclusion that Magolor was back. Swinging open the door "well come b-" they stopped as they saw Ace. "Mornin'. Guess you're feeling better now, huh, Grim?" he said to the two ramshackle students. "Oh, it's you. We're kinda busy right now. No time for kid stuff. Scram." Grimm said annoyed seeing Ace. he didn't want to admit it, but Grimm was hoping that Magolor was back. "Busy? What, you got a lot of homework?" Ace asked. "You might want to sit down..." yuu said, gesturing to a chair.

"Injuries from suspicious accidents, huh?" Ace said, putting a hand on his chin. "But nothin' we heard sounded all that suspicious. It seemed like they were all just excited about the tournament, got distracted, and hurt themselves somehow." Grimm said. "Ace! We got a problem!" Deuce said running in the dorm. yuu could practically hear Magolor's sassy remark. 'This is a dorm. Not a meeting place, you know that right?'

"Dial it down, Loosey-Deucey. What is it?" Ace asked. "Magolor fell down the stairs! He's hurt! And staying at heartslabyul at the moment." Deuce explained. "What?!" everyone yelled, yuu more notable than the others. "Myah!" Grimm said distraught. "Hard to believe he got "distracted" too. Magolor was with us so he would be on high alert as well." yuu said heartbroken. "Yeah, Magolor wouldn't just trip and eat dirt." Ace said. "Let's go see what he's got to say!" Grimm said, pulling yuu out the door. As both ran to the heartslabyul dorm

"Yo, man, how's it going?" Ace said, rubbing his neck. "How are you feeling, Magolor?" Deuce asked. "We came all this way just to see your sorry face. It's cool-don't get up." Grimm said, seeing Magolor trying to get off the bed to meet them. "Ok... sorry about not coming to at least tell you about staying at heartslabyul." Magolor said sitting up on his bed.

"Well, if it isn't Hunting Season! And Grim and yuu too! You're rolling deep today." Cater said. "Hey, Cater... I'm lost. Whaddaya mean by "Hunting Season"?" Ace asked. "I mean it's you guys! You're Ace, he's Deuce-that's what you call an Ace Deuce in poker!" Cater Explained. "Don't give us a couple nickname!" Deuce said blushing. "Riiight... Anyway, how d'you feel, Magolor? And how'd you get hurt?" Ace asked.

"Ya I fell shocker, I know I didn't react fast enough." Magolor shrugged. "Yikes. That sounds pretty bad!" Deuce said. "If you count your ankle twisting 90 degrees the ya it is bad." magolor said. "Magolor how can you be so calm about this!" yuu said about to burst in tears. "I've dealt with worse yuu don't worry too much." Magolor said. "Myah... I was hopin' your injury would be small enough for me to justify keepin' this, but... Here. I brought ya a get-well can of tuna.

Feel better, housewarden." Grimm said, giving a can of tuna to Magolor.