book 2 Part 24

"Even though you did nothing until now?" yuu said clenching there fits. "What'd you just say?!" Jack stopped. This made Magolor's ears stand up, as a horrible nasty grin made its way across his face. "Ya because you've done soooo much up until this point. It's pathetic! You're just waiting till someone takes notice and then decides to take action. Seems like you want fame or some sort of prize for helping all for yourself!" Magolor put his arms out, his words made him tower over Jack.

"Ouch. Been a while since you've let someone have it like that, yuu and Magolor... I forgot how terrifying you can be." Grimm said, shrinking back at the poison that magolor spewed. "It's true, though. You versus your entire dorm? Can't say I see the odds favoring you. And it is odd that you didn't decide to take action until now." Deuce said, looking at Magolor remembering how he taunted him and Ace the same way at the mine. He had repressed that memory and it had been dug up. He can see why Magolor was a good fit for NRC.

"The most successful wolves hunt in packs." yuu said, pulling Magolor away as the wizard's grin never ceased. "That's enough." yuu said. "Aww but I'm just getting started." Magolor said, nasty didn't begin to describe the feeling everyone felt towards Magolor in that moment. "...... All right, fine. I'll hear you out. But I'm not committing to anything. If I don't like the sound of your scheme, I'm out." he said horrified at Magolors comments, looking at the student sent chills up his spine. "And I'm not in for it for some prize, this is a matter of pride!" Jack said his ears and tail dropped down. "Self serving if you ask me! That's an excuse if I ever heard one" Magolor said, trying to push Jack's buttons more.

"Man, Jack is impossible." Ace said. "Funny, I was just thinking how much he reminds me of you and Deuce." Cater said thinking of the two. "Ya he has the same expression you had on" Magolor said taunting the two.. "Then, if I may continue explaining my plan? The first step is..." Riddle said.

"Huh. That's actually not half bad, dude." Ace said hearing the plan. "That is quite the plan, Housewarden Rosehearts!" Deuce said. "Sounds like 'ol Cay-Cay has a lot of prep work to do before the big day!" Cater exclaimed. "Thank you, Cater. Take care not to raise any suspicions." Riddle said. "So, H-B-U, Jack? You heard Riddle's plan. Are you in? Or out?" Cater asked.

"There's nothing cowardly about it, at least. I suppose we can work together this one time." Jack said, crossing his arms. "Really feelin' the trust there, Jack." Grimm deadpanned. "Cool beans. Let's all get back to our dorms for today. I know I'm about ready to keel over." Ace said. "Yeah, and I'm starving!" Grimm said.

"Hold on a moment, freshmen. Because of the information it yielded, I am going to overlook your flagrant violation of rule #6: "No fighting on campus." But rest assured that if it happens again, it will cost you your heads. Are we clear?" Riddle said, crossing his arms. "Yes sir, Housewarden Rosehearts." Ace and deuce said in unison. "...Yeah." Jack said still shell shocked from Magolors bullying. Looking at Magolor Jack thought he was just another stuck up joe but that snapped him back to reality. Magolor was really a force to be reckoned with.

"Very well. Let us return to our dorms. Magolor your still staying at Hartslaybyule." Riddle said, crossing his arms. "Man, I thought he looked like a wuss, but your housewarden is one scary dude. Magolor was that actually him or some monster." Jack asked. "You ain't wrong. Mistake him for a friendly hedgehog and you'll quickly learn he's actually a furious porcupine." Ace said "which one is that?" Jack asked. Ace just looked away.