book 1 Part 26 / end of book 1

In the darkness of a dorm room golds eyes glowed. "You know I got this letter For you, its from Royal Sword Academy's headmaster. "Hero"" Che'nya said. "Ya i thought so. It was a matter of time before they found out." Magolor said back looking at the envelope. Sighing he looked at its contents. Then wrought a letter back. "Here, I'm staying here. Although the offer they give is tempting I think I'm ok for the moment." Magolor said. "Nothing happened that would make me want to leave." Magolor said, shrugging the popstar in just to keep back on his research.

"Suit yourself." Che'nya said "they'll stop sedin letters but mew-r still wellcome to transfer any time." he said disappearing. "I may take you up on that offer some time!" Magolor yelled back.

Somewhere else~

"Awww, sounds like those Heartslabyul twits are having some kind of feast today. Must be nice.

How come Savanaclaw doesn't have any traditions that involve eating lots of free food?" Rugge said.

"Bah, it's a beautifully sunny day and they're stuffing their faces with cookies and cake? Grossin' me out over here. Anyway, Ruggie. You know that's not what I'm here to ask you about" Leona said.

"Ah, that. Just leave it to me, Boss. All the preparations are proceeding smoothly!" Ruggie told Leona

"Then those fools won't be happily guzzling tea for much longer. That goes double for that snob Malleus. They got no idea what's comin' Heh heh. Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" Leona said laughing.

"How about that so-called Ramshackle Housewarden?" Ruggie asked. "Ugh... we don't have to worry about small fry like him, he may be a so-called great sorcerer but that dorm has no possible players. Besides he's as breakable as any other herbivore, just some egghead. Egg I like the sound of that he's an Egg." Leona said thinking about the rumored student.