book 1 Part 8

After his classes he met up with the quartet. "What's up?" he asked the four. "Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts just layin' around. I'm gonna be livin' large on chestnut tarts! Mmm! Let's get grabbin'- YOWCH! Myah! The chestnut spines pricked my paws!" Grimm yelled out in pane. Annoyed at being ignored he sighed. "I don't think we can do this with our bare hands. And we need something to put them in, too" Deuce said.

"I'm wearing gloves, but they're not ideal for this kind of situation." the group looked back at him. "Those are gloves?!" They yelled out. He gave them a dumbfounded expression. "You didn't know?" Magolore said, surprised. "You never took them off. So I thought they were your hands." Yuu said. Magolor looked to his side "well I dislike my own hands. They remind me of my misdeeds." Magolor said, crossing his hands. "Now back on the topic of chestnut picking."

"Maybe we can find some supplies in the botanical garden?" Ace asked. "Let's take a look." Deuce said. "Worth a shot." Magolor stated. Heading over to the garden he went with Grimm and yuu. As both Deuce and Ace told them where they should go. Walking around for a bit, Grimm spots something. "Hey, come take a look at this! There's a ton of fruit growing here! Smells like they're ripe, too!" Grimm says. Magolor sighs. "Is all you think about is food?"

"Feels like I just stepped on something..." yuu says. "Hey! You got some nerve steppin' on my tail and just walkin' away!" a beast man? Is that what they call it yells at them? "Are you the groundskeeper? Not sure you oughta be talkin' to students that way, pal." Grimm says putting his paws on his hips.

"Ain't nothin' worse than bein' in the middle of a good nap and havin' some jerk step on your tail." the lion? Says. Honestly this place's naming is just so boring. Books are fun to read, but the naming taste is so darn boring. "I am so sorry!" yuu says apologetically. Ohh boy but magolor knew that yuu was thinking about something else. "You... I know you. You're that herbivore from orientation who couldn't use magic. *sniff* *sniff*" he says sniffing the air. Putting hands on his hips Magolor wanted for the inevitable.

"Are you... smelling me?!" yuu says concerned. "Huh. It's true. You don't smell of magic at all.

Well, can't say it'd be much fun to hurt someone so helpless. Still gonna do it, though." the 'lion' says. "I dunno what's up with this guy, but when he looks at me, it makes every follicle of fur stand on end..." Grimm says nervously.

"No one gets to stomp on my tail and just walk away without payin' the price. I'm in a bad mood on account of bein' woken up from my nap, too. That's gonna cost you a tooth." cracking his shoulders Magolor speaks up "I'm not going to stand here you know." as the lion looked at him his ears shot up. "You're the one the mirror-" he got cut off "Leona! There you are!" a smaller beast man said.

"Heh?" Leona said. "I knew I'd find you here! We got after-school classes today, remember?" the smaller one said. "Skipping out on responsibilities, just who do you think you are?!" Magolor said furious. "Ugh... And now I've got these guys on my tail..." he said annoyed. "Leona, you've already had to repeat one year. If you get held back again, we'll be in the same grade!"

This made Magoloers eyes widen "these classes are so easy! How in the void did you fail!". Leona rolled his eyes "Oh, put a sock in it already. I'm tired of all yer yappin', Ruggie, and other kid." he said annoyed. "Magolor. My name is Magolor." the other student just rolled his eyes. "I don't care." Sighing Magolor knew he had to let this go.

"Look, you think I like always being on your case? C'mon, man. You act like it'd be hard for you. You could skate through life if you'd just TRY. Come on! Let's go already!" the Ruggie kid said. This made Magolor think of someone he knew. A king of popstar came to mind. "Doesn't everyone have someone they know like that?" Magolor shrugged. "Hrmph... Next time you stink up my territory, there's gonna be a price to pay, herbivores!" Leona threatened.

"Myah! I don't like the sound of that! What is up with this nutso?" Grimm said. "Yeaaah, I don't think he's the groundskeeper..." yuu added. "You're still on that?" Magolor said. Looking at yuu like they have two heads.