500 reader special Magolor headcanons

Magolor is a mix of both magic and technology ancient, he would have been in Ignihyde if his soul wasn't all evil.

(Magolor canonically lost his power and with it the color from his robe). Magolor's robe actually is enchanted with magic that will make the robe more vibrant as long as he has magic.

After regaining his power back after the crown incident he chose to make it up to everyone by building a theme park. But he had no funds so he he did the following

Worked as a weapon seller and magical artifact seller.

Worked in restaurants, dreamland lunch rush's where the worst part of it.

Made his own restaurant. Got funds from that.

Shope... those who know Kirby will know what that is.

Magolor doesn't know who his parents are since he just woke up on a spice ship one day and had to fend for himself.

Magolor likes money like a lot, but ends up spending all of it on equipment for his research.

He worked for Susie at the Hultman company for a bit (once more those who know Kirby know who this is.)

The gem apples have many properties: healing, curing poison, being magic conductors. (Gem apples could be less effective magic pens basically but bolt doesn't clear form them) and the perfect base for magic booms.

Magolro loves pulling pranks with Marx. Magolor also pulls pranks on Marx and is the only person that can pull a successful prank on Marx.

His good friends are Susie, Marx, and Taranza. All three mean a lot to him and looking for him right now.

Marx and him are very close.

He looks very feminine. Not like Epal, but like a mature kind of feminine.

Yuu wants to ask if he's actually a girl but doesn't want to offend him so they will never end up asking him.

Magolor is in fact a boy.

Magolor hides his hands because they're scary and remind him of the crown incident... they didn't always look like how they do now.

Magolor has run many food stalls.

Magolor is very good at acting and knows when someone else is acting. He dont say anything because he assumes everyone already knows.

Magolor can memorize books after just reading them once. Any and all books he's like a library.

Magolor is in fact not 16... he is in his one million six thousand's. So I guess he's like 16in ancient years.

Magolor can go 100 years without sleep but will start getting gradually more tired after the third day. But ancients (real ones not descendants like he is) can go for millions for years.

Magolor has perfected the art of casting two spells at once. And can cast any spell as long as he knows its basic formula.