book 1 Part 13

"Magolor, can I crash with you again? It doesn't sound like I'll be allowed back in my own dorm tonight." Ace asks "Again, seriously?" Cater says. "It isn't right to keep mooching off of Magolor, Ace." Deuce says. "Yeah, it ain't! If you wanna stay tonight, you gotta pay for the privilege! Ten cans of tuna!" Grimm says. That's not for you to decide, Magolor thinks. "What?! Guess I'm sleeping outside, then." Ace says.

"Why don't you go and stay at Magolor's dorm too, Deuce, so you can keep an eye on him?

As vice housewarden, I can issue you a sleepover pass." Trey tells them "That's our Trey, always spoiling the newbs. What fun for you. Ooh, maybe I'll come too! What do you say, Magolor?" Cater says. "No pass for you." Trey says, crossing his arms.

"Aww. Sad trumpet... Womp womp wooomp." Cater says. "Sorry to dump them all on you, Magolor. At least it's just for tonight." Trey said apologetically. Rolling his eyes he just shrugs "I have one, what's a few more." Magolor shrugs. As he walks out "c'mon we gotta go."

As he got into the dorm he looks at the group. "Go have fun i guess. Oh and my only rule is don't touch the lor starcutter." as the others proposed a game of cards. Sitting on a chair nearby he read as a small ship flew by the party. "Ooh what's that?" Ace asked as it went over to Magolor. The small ship seemed to orbit around the housewarden. He reached out to touch it. His hand was slapped away by Magolor. "My ONE RULE. You almost broke my ONE RULE." Magolor said.

"What!? So that dinky thing is the lor starcutter?" Ace said rudely. "Yes, now I think you're about to lose at cards." Magolor said. As the boy then looked at his cards. Magolor smirked, as he panicked. "Don't break my one rule ok." As the group slowly retreated upstairs Magolor just kept reading. A ghost came down to him. "Hey you ok there kid. You haven't slept in days." smiling at the ghost he looked up. "I'm ok I'll need to sleep tomorrow but I'll be fine." he said. "If you think so, but don't wait for the last minute." the ghost said, concerned.