book 2 Part 11

Magolor smirks "thanks Grimm it might help in the future." as Magolor put the small can of tuna in his pocket. "hashtag #fail!" Cater said taking a selfie with Magolor. "Why are there so many people in here? Magolor is supposed to be resting!" Riddle said, putting his hands on his hips. "Myah! It's Ragin' Riddle!" Grimm said worried. "I am not "raging." I will be perfectly pleasant if you obey the rules! How are you doing, Magolor? Can I bring you anything to eat or drink?" Riddle asked, fussing over Magolor.

"I told you, Riddle, you don't need to fuss over me. I can still move." Magolor said. "But it's my fault that you got hurt." Riddle said, looking at the ground. "What? He didn't tell us that part!" Ace said surprised. "I needed to talk to Trey, so I went to the junior classroom at lunch. He came up waiting to ask Trey something but we got side tracked And then..." Riddle said, looking down.

Flashback~

"Hey Trey I'm going to be late today, so go ahe- ah." Riddle tripped "Riddle, look out!" Trey said as Magolor pulled Riddle back, losing balance. As both heartslabyul leaders heard a terrible cracking sound. As both ran down to meet Magolor trying to hide his pain said. "Well I'm happy to see you two safe."

End of flashback~

"Magolor never would have slipped if he hadn't caught me when I was about to tumble over." Riddle said, looking over at Magolor worried. "I told you you don't need to worry. Besides, I care about you Riddle. I did promise to make you a better leader didn't I?." Magolor said getting up. "Still, I..." Riddle said, looking at Magolor. "Hey, yuu, d'you think...?" Ace asked, looking at yuu. "This is sounding more and more suspicious." yuu said, wiping their tears.

"Riddle, come on! It's not gonna do anyone any good to have you harshing the vibe here.

It's lame that Magolor got hurt, but you'll rock the field that much harder to make up for him, right? It could make him like spelldrive!" Cater said, looking at Riddle. "Well, I suppose that's true." Riddle said. "All right, peeps, we should let Magolor get his res-" Cater tried to usher everyone out that was until...

"I told you I can still move." Magolor said getting off of the bed Riddle got him. "MAGOLOR SIT BACK DOWN AND GET SOME REST!" Riddle panicked, Magolor was going to worsen his injury. "Riddle, I'm fine." Magolor said, floating around the bed. A few did a double take.

"I can levitate. Is it that surprising?" Magolor said, raising his eyebrow. "I should really stop being surprised now." Ace said, putting a hand on his head. "Dude your flying!" Deuce said. "No levitating, there's a difference now I can come along with you guys." Magolor said, putting his hands together. "Ok I guess I can just ask here then." Cater shrugged. "I get the feeling yuu & co. know something about Magolor's injury. Want to fill us in?" Cater asked. "Right, so..." yuu explained.