book 2 Part 29

"What?" Ruggie asks. "I'm done. It's over." Leona says, clenching his hands. "Boss, what are you saying?!" Ruggie says shocked. "Are you even payin' attention? If Malleus is able to take the field then we got no chance of winning. There's no point even trying. I'm out. And I can't even use good spells." Leona yells. "Y-you can't just...! Malleus might still be in the game, but we took out all the other dorms' best players, right? But without you on the field, I don't even know if we'd have a shot at the top three! You're just going to abandon our dreams?" Ruggie yells at Leona.

"For all the talk about "the world watching," this is still just schoolkids playin' a game. All you wide-eyed tenderfoots talkin' about your dreams... Pfft. The whole thing amused me, so I threw you a bone. That's all this was." Leona yells back. "What do you mean? What happened to working together to "turn the world upside down"?" Ruggie says hurt.

"Are you seriously still goin' on about that? All right, fine. You wanna hear the truth? You're a hyena who grew up in a dump, and I'm a secondborn prince who won't ever be king. And there is NO turning that around!" Leona says, hitting Ruggie. "What? You gotta be kidding me! What is this? You can't just quit after we've come this far!" Ruggie yells trying to hit Leona back but instead has his fist was caught.

"You can't do this to us, Boss!" A student yells. "You're gonna play, even if we gotta drag you out there kicking and screaming!" another says. "Bah, I'm so sick of this nonsense. Shut UP, you nobodies" Leona yells. "Your a nobody!" Magolor yells at Leona his eyes darkin. "What did you just say?!" Leona yelled at Magolor. "If you have a plan stick to it, even if it looks hard, even If it goes wrong, keep getting up! If you can't, you're just a nobody" Magolor yells.

"SHUT UP" Leona yelled as sand started to fly everywhere. "Aaagh...!!!" Ruggie yelled. As other student yelled as well. "What?! My nose is dryin' out... M-my eyes hurt!" Grimm says. "Everything the housewarden touched is turning to sand?!" Jack says surprised. "That'd be my signature spell. "The King's Roar." Ironic, isn't it? Nothin' the savanna hates more than a drought. Yet its prince's magic desiccates everything-reduces it to sand." Leona says.

"B-boss... It huuurts...!" Ruggie says as his arm starts to dry out. "Your spell can legit dry out a HUMAN BEING?!" Ace yells. "Leona, I cannot allow this to continue! Off With Your Head!" Riddle casts his signature spell. It bounced right off of Leona. "Maybe you're some kinda prodigy, kid, but don't go thinkin' you're smarter than your elders. I aced my Protective Magic classes in my sleep." Leona says griping Ruggie's arm harder. Riddle just let out a Tch.

"Hah! How do you like that, Ruggie? Does it hurt? Is your mouth too dry to keep licking my boots? That was your finest talent, too." Leona laughs. "Ngh... G-gaah..." Ruggie tries to speak back but the pain was too much. "If we don't stop him, Ruggie's gonna...!" Jack yells. "This ends right here!" yuu yells. As the others fight to make Leona let go of Ruggie.

"If you have that much power, why do this?!" Riddle questions. ""Why?" What do you care, kid? You gonna scold me? Try to talk me down? Don't you get it? Power alone ain't enough to make waves in this world. Look at Ruggie here. He's like a muzzled dog. Pathetic, ain't it? Hard not to pity him." Leona says.