book 2 Part 15

Catching up to the others, Magolor waved to them. "Heyyyy, I'm back." Magolor yelled to the others. "Classes are over, so he should be at his dorm." Deuce said. "What's up?" Magolor asked. "Oh, is it 5:00 already? Rule 346 says that "croquet must not be played after 5:00 p.m."

I should head back to Heartslabyul and make sure that no one is breaking the rules in my absence." Riddle said. "Tch. I thought you'd rounded out some, but nope, you're as square as ever." Grimm said.

"Th-that's not true! I assure you that I've become much more lenient about enforcing the rules." Riddle said worriedly. "He really has. He's way nicer than before. And we all appreciate that Riddle diligence. So go do what you gotta do, Boss!" Cater said. "Then I guess the rest of us are headed to Savanaclaw House." Ace said.

Magolor grabbed Riddle by his shoulder. "Don't worry, ignore Ace, you're progressing very well and will become a fine leader." Magolro whispered to Riddle leaving the other with a warm and fuzzy feeling in his cheast.

As they went into the mirror hall Magolor got an idea. "Hey how about I change my uniform to look like their dorm's uniform. Perhaps we Won't need to leave as quickly. I could get more information too." Magolor said. Looking to the side he stopped for a second. "Hey Cater, do you have photos of their uniform?" Magolor asked. "Tots, there's what they look like." Cater said showing Magolor pictures of the uniforms.

Nodding magolor casted his spell. As orange and black sparks danced around his cape the sparks shortens it and changes the color. Looking at the result, Magolor smiled. "Now let's go in." Magolor said, crossing his arms.

Stepping in the dorm some couldn't help but comment. "Huh... So this is Savanaclaw." Deuce said. "Whoa, did they carve this place into a mountain? And check out these huge bones! I wouldn't wanna meet whatever animal they're from." Grimm said. "Couldn't be less like Heartslabyul." Ace said. "No kidding. Even the air here feels so...primal. It's like we've left the bounds of civilization." Cater said. "Now this is like home! Or at least or at the very least like Sandy Canyon." Magolor said. the canyon had runes so Magolor would go there often to research what was left of the relics there. Not a lot was found but the pace was breath taking.