Chapter 35 Couple Wars

•••At Fairy Tail Studios

(Natsu's POV)

"Gus, buddy!" I busted through the door of Gus's office. Then I froze. Gus was there, sitting on his desk chair, of course, but there was a woman on his lap, making out with him. They haven't stopped even though Lucy and I came in.

"Natsu, let's give them a second," Lucy dragged me out of the office, while closing the door.

"He's at it again," I leaned against the wall.

"He always does that?"

"Yup. Every women made out with him in there, just once."

"Wow.....what a playboy," Lucy sighed,"This is the first time I've ever seen him like this. He never met any women when I met him."

"Oh, you're wrong!" I snickered a little,"Whenever we ditch him, he'll always be looking out for women at night. But he still is a great agent."

"I see." Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"Welcome to my office, lovebirds!" Gus tugged our earlobes and dragged us inside his office. Letting go, we rubbed our red ears. I found his new mistress sitting on a lounge chair, twirling her brown hair around her finger. Gus gestured us to a sofa across from his desk, so Lucy and I sat down.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lizzeh, but call me Liz," the mistress held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, too," We shook hands first, then Liz shook her hands with Lucy.

"Nice to meet you, Liz," Lucy smiled, which made Liz smile back.

"I'm a huge fan," the two let go. Lucy gave her head a nod.

"Okay, now that everyone knows each other," Gus took out papers from his desk,"Let's start discussing."

"So, what's the movie about, actually?" I asked.

"It's called,'In Love with a Delinquent.' Lucy, you'll play the smart teacher, cause we all know Natsu can't make the cut for that role..."

"Hey!"

"And Natsu, you'll play the idiot, dorky student that Lucy will fall in love with. The story is just as the title says."

"Hm...that is perfect!" Lucy smirked,"I mean, the roles are perfect. Natsu would seem to be that dummy in class."

"Haha!" Lucy, Gus, and even Liz laughed.

"Rude," I crossed my arms.

"Anyways, isn't a student and teacher relationship illegal?"

"You are correct, Lucy," Gus smiled,"You've got to read the script to find out!"

"Interesting..." Lucy mumbled.

"When do we start?" I half-smiled, knowing this is the first movie I've ever done with Lucy.

"Tomorrow. Today, the director will be having auditions for the other roles. Now go."

"Woah- hold up," I stood,"We waited for an hour to come by just for some small talk? I actually went inside a cab this time and you know how I am when-"

"Natsu..." Lucy stood up as well, rubbing my back.

"You're right. Sorry, you can hang out in the celeb bar."

"No way," I pointed a finger at him, smiling,"You. Me. Double Date."

"Eh?" Gus widened his mouth and eyes,"Where would we go?"