Chapter 31 Natsu's Premiere

•••Few Days Later

(Natsu's POV)

I just received two tickets to the Salamander premiere, and I'm excited! You know why?
Well, these past few days have flown very quickly. And during those days, I kept thinking and thinking, should I ask Lucy to be my girlfriend?

Don't answer that, because my answer is a yes.

Anyways, Lucy already bought a new dress to wear there, with my help of course, and I believe we're matching...? Lucy has a red dress on with black outlines while I have a black suit with red outlines. I dunno why, but I love matching with Lucy.

"Hey Natsu, can you zip this up?"

"Yeah," I walked into her room and zipped up her red dress. She turned around, and we were now face-to-face. "You look beautiful. As always."

"Thank you. And your tie isn't done right," Lucy giggled as she started to fix my red tie.

"At least I tried," I laughed with her.

"That's a first."

"Hey!"

"Kidding," Lucy then turned towards the door,"Happy, you ready?"

"Aye, sir!" Happy jumped out with a red bowtie around his neck.

"Now that everyone's here, let's get going, shall we?" Lucy locked arms with me, I carried Happy with my other arm, and we walked outside.
~~~~~~

We had to ride another death chamber, which is a limousine, to the cinema. I'm just glad Happy didn't draw anything on me while I was passed out.
~~~~~

Anyways, everyone already expected me to bring Lucy with me. But they squealed at our outfits.

We were the first ones to walk the red carpet, since I'm the lead role. Happy being the second lead, so he trailed behind us.

It seems this time walking the red carpet was better than any other Salamander premieres. Is it because Lucy's with me? Maybe.

"Natsu! Lucy! Look over here!!" The cameramen yelled, snapping pictures faster than the speed of light. Wrapping my arm around Lucy's waist, we posed, smiling. "They're so adorable! Keep smiling!"

We were stuck still taking pictures for a while. It's fine with me, but it made my cheeks hurt
-

"Finally, we can go inside," I ran my fingers through my hair as Happy was done with his own little catwalk down the red carpet.

"My cheeks hurt," Lucy said as she rubbed her cheeks.

"Me too," I rubbed my cheeks as well,"But we need to get inside. Let's go, Happy." Happy meowed back.

"Happy doesn't talk in public doesn't he?" We started walking towards the cinema's entrance, Lucy and I locked arms while doing so.

"Nope, I don't want anyone taking him from me just because he talks."

"Awe."

"What?"

"I find it....adorable.. that you love Happy so much. You know, I never expected you to be a cat person."

"Happy's been with me ever since I was a kid. Of course I love him," I paused,"And I'm not that much of a cat person."

"So if I dress up as a cat, you won't do anything?" I started to imagine it. Lucy in a cat costume, wearing those cat ears, a black dot on her nose with drawn whiskers.

"U-um.....I don't know," I looked away to hide my blush marks,"And don't even try it."

"Okay," Lucy giggled, and I then faced forward, stepping inside the cinema.
~~~~~~~~