Chapter 20 Heartbreak

(Natsu's POV)
After the premiere, I went home. Lucy's words still played in my head.

"And now, I'm leaving you."

I need to see her again. I want to. But she hates me.

Why does my heart feel so...broken? I've never felt like this.

I sat on the edge of my bed, sulking in silence and sadness. I clutched my chest, like my heart was about to burst. It hurts. It hurts so bad. But I didn't cry.

"Natsu!!" I heard small footsteps. I recognized that voice.

"Happy," I smiled a little, and Happy jumped on my lap,"What are you doing here?"

"I decided to stay here from now on. We're roommates!" Happy smiled, but then it disappeared,"Now tell me, what's wrong?"

"I'm sure you've heard of Lucy Heartifila."

"Of course I have- wait. Oooohh!!!!" Happy realized it,"I've never seen you like this before... You look like a sad puppy."

"Thanks..? But I don't know how to cure it," I clenched my chest,"It hurts. So much."

"You're heartbroken." Happy said.

"What's the cure?!?" I blurted,"There has to be some way to cure it!"

"Natsu," Happy facepalmed,"It's not a sickness, it's a feeling."

"Feeling...? Then how do I get this feeling to go away?"

"Either you have to move on from Lucy-"

"Move on!? I can't just forget about her! She's like this annoying fly that can't stop flying around you. A loud, beautiful, funny fly." I smiled to myself at the last sentence.

"You didn't let me finish. Or you can see her. You know, talk to her in private. We don't want those paparazzi getting to you."

"You're right. And I'm pretty sure Lucy and Erza's movie will be finished by tomorrow!" I lifted my hand in the air, like I would do in Salamander, and chanted my character's phrase,"I'm all fired up!"

"Aye, sir!"
~~~~~~~

(3rd person/Normal POV)
Next day later, Lucy and Erza entered the makeup trailer to transform into their characters. Erza had red lipstick on her face along with foundation, primer, brownish/blackish eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara.

"You ready for the last scene?" Erza asked.

"Yup, I'm ready to cry," Lucy smiled.

In the last scene of How To Be A Superhero, Erza had just gone into an explosion. She is found under rubble by Lucy. Erza's about to die as Lucy will cry on her. That's how it'll end.

"Miss Lucy, I still can't get over how perfect your face is," the makeup artist placed primer on my eyes,"I'll just give you light makeup, and your character's signature hot pink lipstick."

Lucy nodded with a smile. The makeup artists then curled Lucy's long eyelashes, placed some light pink eyeshadow and black eyeliner. (They were water-proof and smudge proof of course)
The two headed to change into their costumes again.
~~~~~~~~

"Scene 100, take one."
-
The explosion of a sky tower boomed, and Erza was just in it.

"Fairy Woman?!" Lucy called, trying to find Erza in the aftermath. She heard groans under a huge piece of stone. Lucy gasped as she went towards the pile, and shoved off the fake stone off of Erza. "Fairy Woman!" Lucy kneeled near her, and examined Erza's body, the camera focused on her fake blood,"Speak to me!" Lucy cupped Erza's face. Erza coughed.

"Bunny...girl..." Erza mumbled as blood came out of her mouth.

"Fairy Woman....don't die." Lucy's facial expression was a convincing sad face,"I'm going to get you out of there alive." Lucy reached to pick her up, but Erza grunted. Lucy stopped.

"Leave me here," Erza whispered,"Please."

"But you'll die!" Lucy's eyes started to water,"I don't want you to die. You're my partner in crime."

"Bunny girl, don't say such nonsense," Erza gave a weak smile,"Can you sing that one song you would always sing to me? Like old times." Lucy nodded, a tear streaming down her right eyes. She shifted so Erza leaned her face on Lucy's chest, while Lucy's chin was resting on Erza's head.

"You are my sunshine," Lucy sang in a low voice, you can tell she was going to cry,"My only sunshine." She sniffled,"You make me happy.... When the skies are grey... You'll never know dear... How much I love you..." Lucy glanced at Erza. Erza's dead. Lucy's tears spilled more, and she whispered,"Please don't take my sunshine away." The rest of the instrumental music of the song began to play as the camera zoomed out on Lucy, who was sobbing on dead Erza.
-
"Cut! That's a wrap!" The crew cheered, and Erza opened her eyes and hugged Lucy,"You were amazing!" Lucy wiped her tears and smiled.

"Thank you!"
~~~~~

(Natsu's POV)
I was waiting for Lucy outside her door in the dressing room. You know, those doors that have the actor's name plastered on it. Lucy's door was changed from Lucy Dragneel to Lucy Heartifila. You can see some scraps of Dragneel on there.

Anyways, I twiddled with my thumbs until I heard the doorknob click. To my surprise, Loke came out of there, holding a familiar pink phone.

"Loke!? What are you doing there?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Jealous much?" Loke laughed a little as he closed the door,"I was just giving Lucy some advice on acting."

"She doesn't need advice," I crossed his arms.

"Well I was trying to be friendly." Loke backed away,"Anyways, I gotta go to a meeting." With that he left, and I couldn't help but barge in Lucy's room.

"Why are you talking to Lo-" I noticed nobody was in the room. "What is that Loke trying to do?" I mumbled to myself as he closed the door. I looked around and saw a glance of Lucy talking to Loke.

Lucy smiled as Loke gave Lucy the pink phone. Oh! Loke was actually getting Lucy's phone for her! So he decided to play with me? I see. Loke told Lucy something, which made her glance at me. She then waved at Loke turned around, and left. What?! Why is she avoiding me?!?

"And now, I'm leaving you."

Right. She said that. Oh no, the ache in my heart increased. I clenched my chest, panicking about what to do about this feeling.

I quickly walked to my own room. When I opened the door, Happy was chewing on his fish,"So, how'd it go?"

"Once she saw me, she turned and left. She won't even talk to me."

"That sucks," Happy sighed,"Now you just have to move on. She won't even answer your calls or reply to your texts."

"Do you remember me saying I can't move on? Happy, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I love her! She's the only one who can make this heart break," I placed my hand over my heart. Happy's eyes widened, and he smiled.

"I already know. But I can't believe you just claimed your love like that! Natsu, you're growing up!" I rolled my eyes.

"I've been getting that a lot lately," I took a seat on the sofa, and turned on the TV. I switched channels, and on Celebrity Gossip, it showed a picture of me and Lucy yesterday.

"...The ex's were caught yesterday talking at the Shoobeedobop premire! Major woah! And we caught Lucy wiping a tear as their conversation ended? We tried to ask Natsu and Lucy what happened, but they wouldn't break-" I muted the TV.

"I can't take my mind off of this, Happy. It's everywhere."

"That's the life of a five-star celebrity," Happy sighed, and he continued eating fish.

Awe Natsu being so heartbroken is so sad. When will there be a cure? Idk either, so keep reading MBFW!