Chapter 16 Drunk Lucy

(Natsu's POV)
I placed her on my couch. Wow, she already fell asleep when I carried her here. I sighed, and sat down next to her, placing her head on my lap.

"You're really something, aren't you?" I smiled, pushing a lock of her blonde hair back because it was in her face.

"....Natsu.." she mumbled, smiling in her sleep. My eyes widened, and I smiled, letting myself blush easily now. (Yeah I can control my blushes!) "...come closer.." she whispered.

"Hm?" I went close to her face.

"Closer.." I did so.
"Closer....." I kept obeying.

"Seriously, what is it?" I was pretty sure she was awake.

She puckered her lips, rose a little, so her lips were on mine. My eyes widened at the sudden kiss, so I pulled away, covering my mouth and my cheeks.

"Haha! You're blusshiing!" Lucy sat up and faced me.

"I'm just surprised! S-since when were you awake?!"

"Ever since you threw me on the couch," she paused to hiccup,"My back still hurts cause of you." she made a cute sad face.

I held back the heat from my cheeks and smiled, patting her head,"Sorry...not!"

"Heeeyy!" Okay, change my mind. Now I really love drunk Lucy. I laughed. Lucy suddenly changed the subject with,"Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?" she started unzipping her dress.

"Um...Lucy...?" I raised a brow as I started watching her undress. I covered my eyes, knowing that she just took off her dress, and I think she's in her underwear right now. "Let me just get you some of my clothes." I stood up.

"No, no! Just stay with me right here, pleeassee?" She grabbed my arm before I got walk to my room, and I felt her cuddling my arm, and her chest pressed onto my arm.

"There's no way I would take advantage of you because you're drunk. Just let me give you my clothes!" I walked, and she was dragging with me, since I was that strong.
~~~

"There." I tossed her a muscle shirt and shorts. She did put it on, and let me just say, she looks adorable in my clothes. "Better?" I smiled.

"Better." Lucy hiccuped,"But you don't look better in that tight clothing."

"You're right," I started to remove my black suit. Lucy went ahead and untied the black tie. It's okay if I change in front of her? Yeah, she's sort of drunk anyways. I ended up in my boxers until I pulled out baggy shorts and a black vest to put on. The vest still showed my abs but whatever.

I wanted Lucy to just sleep and wake up normal. But how.... Oh! I laid on the bed, and patted a spot on my right for her to lay down,"Lucy, come here for a sec."

"Okay!" she smiled as she laid next to me, and she nuzzled her head to my chest. My arm was wrapped around her.

"Are you tired?" I mumbled, playing with her soft, blonde hair.

"Not really.." I held her closer, and I rested my cheek on her head.

"I am," I whispered,"Don't mind me if I sleep on you, okay?"

"Don't sleep yet," Lucy shifted, so she was facing me, and she cupped my face. I stared into her beautiful chocolate eyes as she smiled. Her alcohol breath fanned my lips as our foreheads touched. The she moved closer, where our lips met. I couldn't help but kiss back.

Until the point where her tongue slipped in my mouth, I pulled away. "Lucy...this isn't right. I want to do this to you when you're not drunk."

Lucy's lips pouted,"You don't like me... You hate me, don't you?!"