Chapter 42 Wedding Bells and Honeymoon

/5000+ words!!1!1!1!1!/

(3rd Person/Normal POV)

That amazing bridal shower was already captured by phones of those who attended. Also from cameras of sneaky paparazzi.
It hit the internet and magazines, but they didn't notice.

Anyways, Lucy went with the girls to have their bridesmaid dresses done. Mira, who was the maid of honor, including Erza, Levy, and Juvia received the same, long, wavy, black dress with sewed-on gold flowers attached to it's single sleeve.

"I can't wait to wear this!" Levy squealed, holding the dress up to her body, looking in the mirror.

"Juvia can't wait either!"

"And I can't wait to see Lucy in her big gown!" Mira squealed,"Lucy, is the dress done yet?"

"It will be," Lucy smiled,"I haven't seen it yet. But I have to try it on later."

"I know you'll look beautiful in it no matter what," A familiar voice came from the entrance of the dressing rooms,"Lucy, we got an interview to go to."

"The guys got their suits already?" Lucy asked, turning towards Natsu, who was leaning on the wall.

"Yup."

"You don't mind it if we leave you guys here?" Lucy turned back to the girls.

"It's no problem at all," Erza replied, the rest of the girls nodding.

"Alright. See you guys later."

~~

(Lucy's POV)

We arrived at another studio, a couch was already prepared for us with snacks on the coffee table.

"Okay, we'll start now," our interviewer, a female, sat across from us,"Feel free to take as much as you want from the table."

"Alright," Natsu grabbed a mini cupcake.
The camera hit record, and the interviewer smiled at it.

"I'm here with our most loved couple in Fiore, Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia. How are you guys?"

"I'm feeling very good," Natsu gulped down the cupcake,"Because of the free snacks you've given us."

I giggled, along with the interviewer. "I apologize. Natsu can't help himself when there's food around."

"It's fine! Anyways, Natsu, I LOVED the way you proposed to Lucy. How was that?"

"Um..." Natsu cleared his throat, adjusting the collar of his shirt,"I started to question everything. Like is this the perfect engagement ring? When is the perfect moment to ask? And I gotta admit, I started sweating. Maybe it was the heat in the room...or now nervous I was... Heh."

"Did you know Lucy would say yes?"

"I know Lucy well enough," Natsu looked at me,"And I knew she would say yes, but I didn't know if it was the perfect time to ask."

"Lucy, how did you feel when he kneeled down?" The interviewer turned to me.

"I was very shocked! I didn't even notice he kneeled down!" I ended up smiling brightly,"I'm glad, though, that the person who I'm going to marry will be this dork right here." I pointed at Natsu.

"That's cute. You two have come so far to get here. From the 'quick marriage' to getting married again. Tell me, what really happened? You didn't just happen to see each other at some random bar and hook up. We need details."

I looked at Natsu, and he looked at me. Do we tell them the truth? He simply nodded, and I nodded back. "Look," he started,"We're sorry about this lie we created off the bat.... The truth is...." Natsu shook his head,"I regret it, holding auditions for something selfish of me. I was trying to find a fake wife to show off to my Pops. I know it was wrong, but it seemed like a good idea at the time..." Natsu trailed off.