Chapter 1 You're Hired

(Natsu's POV)
"Hello?" I picked up my phone. I was laying on my lounge chair, getting a tan at my mansion. Though it isn't really that big. Anyways...
"Oi, Natsu! Your uncle's weddin' is next week, and you're his best man!" Yes, this was Igneel's voice.

"Huh?! Again? How many women does he mess with?"

"I dunno! But you gotta come here, son! The best man is always there. Oh and I would love to meet that sweet wife of yours you mentioned that one time." Igneel chuckled at that last sentence. Wife? Huh, I don't have a wife!

"Oi, Pops-" he hung up on me. "Wife..." I mumbled,"When did I mention having a wife?"

~FLASHBACK~
Igneel, Natsu, and the rest of the Dragneel family were at a banquet, eating till' their hearts content.
"Hey, Natsu," Igneel talked with food in his mouth to start up a conversation,"Don't you have someone special back at Magnolia? You're constantly visiting me but you're always on that phone of yours."
"Ah, yes!" Natsu smirked,"I actually do have a wife back home. I always gotta check up on her, ya know?" This was a complete lie. The real reason he's on his phone a lot is to schedule some meetings for some acting businesses, but he wants to keep it a secret to surprise Igneel one day. (But now he already knows.)
"Ooh~! How's she like?"
"She's flawless. Her smile is to die for, she has the best sparkling eyes, smooth skin, and she has the perfect hour-glass body. Plus she has an amazing personality." Natsu thought of his ideal wife in his head.
"She sounds perfect for you. Ya know what, I wanna meet her someday."
"I'll try to work somethin out. You know how I'm always so busy, Pops."
~~~~~~

I facepalmed myself,"Damn I'm such an idiot. Why did I lie like that?" Now I gotta hire a fake wife to bring, cause Pops hates it when I lie. Ugh damn this is going to take so much time. I called up my agent, Gus. "Do I have any acting jobs or meetings scheduled this week?"
"Hmm...nope."

"Great. Do you think I can hold some auditions for a little something something?"

"And what is this something something?"

"I need a fake wife to bring at my uncle's wedding."

"Then don't go to the wedding."

"I can't. I'm the best man."

I heard Gus sigh,"Damn. Well let me get the auditions set up. We need to act like this is a screenplay or a commercial, though."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Let's meet up for the details. I need to find one ASAP."

~The next day~
(Lucy's POV)
"Oh my gosh! Did you hear THE Natsu Dragneel is holding auditions, and everyone can participate!" I heard girls throughout the whole street talking about it. My ears popped out like a dog. Auditions?! For something really huge with THE FAMOUS NATSU DRAGNEEL?! Oh my gosh- THIS IS MY CHANCE! I ran towards the studios that Natsu works at, and how do I know, actually?

My dream since like- forever was to become an actress. I would use the money to help my ill mother. And I've always wanted to work in the same studios that Natsu Dragneel works at, mostly every 5 star actors/actresses work there, it was my top goal. That studio name was Fairy Tail.

I smiled brightly as the building began to get bigger in my vision, but I suddenly stopped walking. There was a huge crowd covering the outline of the whole studio. And it was a crowd of girls, people like me. I sighed, there's no way they'll be able to get through all those girls in one day. I turned around, shoulders slumped forward as I walked back to my apartment.
I arrived at my apartment, and looked in the mail. "Eh?" my lips formed an 'o' as I saw a mini-packet in my mailbox. I took it out and read the top. "'You're the One: Script' Huh? Is this the movie that Natsu Dragneel is holding auditions for?" My eyes widened at the realization, I squealed,"EEE!! How did they know I wanted to audition?" I then looked at the other glass mail compartments, I saw the same packet in there, too. "Hm....They probably wanted all the women in Magnolia to audition? That'll be tough going through them all." I mumbled to myself.