Epilogue

23,000+ WORDS to make it up for the long wait! I originally planned for 10,000 but I write to much sigh.

Also, beware there are a lot of time skips and baby-making. But trust me, there's 100% no talk about genitalia. So to all my triggered readers, you can still read this ;)

-
(3rd Person/Normal POV)

A few years later, Natsu and Lucy started to make more movies together.

/One being a scenario when the two had a one night stand without protection. Both had really bag hangovers, Lucy got pregnant because her character is very fertile, doesn't know father of the baby. But when they meet for the first time, Lucy saw her baby in Natsu's eyes. Then blahblahblah as Lucy tells Natsu this he's very surprised but takes a paternity test. When Natsu knows he is the father, the three get very close and fall in love. The end./

/Another movie they made was Lucy being a princess, Natsu is a street rat. Lucy ends up falling in love with him and not a prince, which causes conflict in the kingdom. The two fight for their love. Includes Lucy kicking ass in heels/

/They also remade classic movies like Tangled, Mulan./

~~~

"I'm home from my photoshoot," Natsu opened the door, immediately taking off his vest, walking up to his beautiful wife in the living room.

"Welcome home, honey," Lucy stood up to hug him, welcoming him with a quick peck on the lips,"How was it?"

"It was great!" Natsu pulled away,"How was your day?"

"I had to go help Mira with her photoshoot. And since you were busy, all I did was write my novel," Lucy smiled, placing her hands on her stomach, "Oh, and I have another modeling trip to go to!"

"Another one?" Natsu frowned,"How long do I have to wait for you?"

"I'm going to Crocus for only five days. And I know," Lucy booped Natsu's nose,"You will be going to Crocus in the same week to go to the Dragneel family reunion."

Natsu's frown turned upside-down,"That means... I won't be separated from you?"
"Yup!" Lucy nodded.

"Yay!" Natsu bear-hugged her,"We should surprise Pops with a baby!" Lucy's eyes shot open, moving her hand towards her stomach again.

"That's a good idea, but let's eat dinner firs-" Natsu immediately picked Lucy up,"H-hey!"

"We can eat dinner later," Natsu snickered, walking towards the bedroom,"And I want a kid so bad! I want to at least have one before Gray does," Natsu placed Lucy on the bed. Lucy smiled.

"Just come here," Lucy pulled Natsu towards her, making him fall on top of her.... and you know what happens next.

~~~~

Next morning, Natsu already said goodbye to Lucy before leaving again to guest star in a tv show. Meanwhile, Lucy had her schedule completely empty until the trip to Crocus.
She sat on the couch, waiting for her third popcorn bag to pop in the microwave as she watched Celebrity Gossip.

-

"Gray Fullbuster's proposal is ranked at number one for Celebrity Proposals! It knocked out Natsu's proposal from the top, ranking Natsu at number two! Just, wow! Here is a clip of the proposal," one gossiper announced.

On the screen, it showed Juvia walking down the mall, thinking she'll be discussing another fashion line with Erza, Mira, Lucy, and Levy by her side.