Chapter 17 Meet the Celebs

(Natsu's POV)
After that night, Lucy and I went back to my place. Our sleep schedule was totally thrown off but whatever.

~Morning~
"You seriously don't know how to make coffee?" Lucy raised a brow, as she started to look through my cupboards,"But you have a bunch of coffee mix here!"

"I'm not much of a do-it-yourself kind of guy," I smiled as Lucy turned to me.

"Of course you are. You've got everyone to do it for you," she took the coffee mix and two mugs.

"I would do it myself if I actually knew how to make coffee, for your information," I sat down on my counter,"And last time I tasted it, it tasted really gross."

"And when was that?"

"When I was 6."

"So why not try it now? If you don't like it, then I'll make you hot chocolate."

"You know how to make that!?" My smile widened. She nodded. "Lucy, you're so amazing!"

"Well, I wouldn't call myself amazing..." Lucy replied as she filled coffee mix in one cup.

"But I will," I walked and stood behind her, watching her prepare coffee. I can tell she's blushing.

"So you want coffee or hot choco-" Lucy turned her head. Our eyes widened in sync as our lips touched so suddenly. We pulled away, covering our mouths as heat rose to our cheeks. "Wait. Are you blushing?" Lucy rose a brow as she uncovered her mouth. I shook my head as I hid my cheeks. She gasped,"You are! I can't believe you're blushing!!" Lucy smiled as she took my hands, making me show off my redness of my cheeks. "I've never seen you blush before. That's really rare to see," Lucy giggled. I kinda awkwardly laughed it off too.

My phone rang, and I picked it up. "Gus! Long time no see!" I smiled.

"Sorry to ruin your happy days with Lucy but, I've already got you in another movie. It's time, for Salamander 10!" I can tell he was excited.
"So do I pick up the script now?"

"No, it's already mailed to you."

"Oh! Thanks."

"By the way, can you pass the phone to Lucy."

"Yeah, sure," I passed the phone to Lucy after she finished making coffee.

"Gus? Oh...really?! Thank you! See you, okay bye," Lucy smiled as she hung up and passed my phone to me. Lucy also handed me a mug filled with coffee. She sipped her own mug, and smiled,"New movie?"

"Yup. Salamander 10th," I replied,"How about you?"

"I'm one of the main characters in Erza's new comedy."

"Yay! We both got jobs!" We gave each other a small high-five, and Lucy noticed I wasn't drinking my coffee.

"Natsu, you have to drink it or else I'll spill it over your clothes."

"Fine, fine." I took a sip, and surprisingly, it was good. "Woah. Did you put sugar in this?"
"I put a little bit more than the usual. I assumed that you'll like it."

"Well you're very correct," I gulped down my coffee. I placed my empty mug in the sink, and turned to her, she was still sipping.

"I like to savor my coffee, okay," Lucy noted as she sipped hers.

"Heh. Okay. Let me just go get the scripts in the mail."
~~~~

Lucy and I read over our scripts in my living room. She had these glasses on that made her flip through the pages really really fast. She looks amazingly cute in glasses, but I wonder where she got them.